Good luck for Navarro and Bommentre | Golden Skate

Good luck for Navarro and Bommentre

discoduck

On the Ice
Hey everyone! My neice and I are putting together a good luck for Kim and Brent which we are planning to give to them at Skate America. I would appreicate any messages that you would like to send. If you'd like to contribute, you can send me the message via PM here and I'll make sure she gets it. We'd like to have them by the 18th if possible. Thank you so much in advance and I hope to hear from some of you soon. :)

Yes Toni, this means you. ;)

meem

On the Ice
I love this team! Sorry I missed this post. I haven't seen this season's programs but their FD's from '05-'06 and '06-'07 were gorgeous--great taste in music too. They deserved all the standing ovations (and in my opinion should have been on the podium). Ann (in NoVA)

Hey everyone! My neice and I are putting together a good luck for Kim and Brent which we are planning to give to them at Skate America. I would appreicate any messages that you would like to send. If you'd like to contribute, you can send me the message via PM here and I'll make sure she gets it. We'd like to have them by the 18th if possible. Thank you so much in advance and I hope to hear from some of you soon. :)

Yes Toni, this means you. ;)