Roll call | Golden Skate

Roll call

sillylionlove

Medalist
Ok...we are about less then two weeks away from Skate America. Who all here is going? What days are you going to be there and where are you staying? How do we know who each other is. I think I will put a big sign on that says....I am Silly. Acutally my mom will be with me and will probably be knitting something so then you will know that it's me!!

I am going to be there for all 4 days!!! I am staying at the Comfort Inn in Reading which according to directions is about 2 miles or so away from the arena.

So when you get there just scream...Silly, Silly....and I bet that I will eventually answer. Or you can just call Cathy and then I will definitly answer.

You know... I really need to do work while I am at work!!

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
I'll be there coming in on the 26th, leaving Monday morning. Staying at the Abraham Lincoln Hotel 2 blocks away.
Not sure where my seat is yet haven't gotten my tickets from the travel agent.
If there not here tomorrow calling Monday morning.
Not sure how you'd know me I am pretty quiet and keep to myself.

dutchherder

Final Flight
I'll be there on Saturday. I'm excited because it's my first competition. I'll be the short chick with curly brown hair. I'll be with a very handsome blond/blue-eyed man who looks like he'd rather jump off a bridge. :p

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We'll be there Saturday (section 105) and Sunday (section 106). I have short brown permed hair. I'll probably wear a long sleeved SOI shirt. Looking forward to meeting you there! ;)

Last edited:
You all might try to wear a yellow ribbon of some sort and meet by the USFS concession. Decide on an event after it is over.

Joe