NMTM features pairs skating!! | Golden Skate

NMTM features pairs skating!!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Next Wedndesday be sure to tune in to the new episode of America's Next Top Model. The girls will be modeling as pair skaters.. and the have to be lifted all stuff. I am so excited!!!!

It's on the CW-11, 8 pm here in LA, I don't know if it's the same time everywhere.

kappa_1

On the Ice
Yay I'm so excited! I'll definitely be watching (even though Tori got kicked off last week booo).

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I am going for Lisa, but too bad they cut all her hair off. She dosen't have the hair to wear to short.. to curly. and then Tyra had the nerve to say that it would look better straightened. How can she straighten such short hair?

sillylionlove

Medalist
I wonder if the skaters are going to be anyone famous? I suspect that this will be towards the beginning of the show since they will learn something from the skating and then do the photo shoot afterwards.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Wow, I can't wait to see it. I wonder what rink they used?

It's gotts be somwhere in the LA area, that's where the show is taking place now. when they showed the clip it did not look like the toyota sports center or the skating edge. It might be the culver city rink, or somplace in the valley.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I wonder if the skaters are going to be anyone famous? I suspect that this will be towards the beginning of the show since they will learn something from the skating and then do the photo shoot afterwards.

Lloyd Eisler is listed as being in the show on some TV listings. I haven't seen any other skaters mentioned for the show.

sillylionlove

Medalist
According to my on screen guide it says that the models will learn how to pose while doing movement and will then use a trampoline and be lifted by a figure skater in the air. They will then have a photo shoot using those skills!!