Amazing Race - new season | Golden Skate

Amazing Race - new season

heyang

Record Breaker
The new season will begin Sunday, November 4th at 8PM on CBS due to the cancellation of Viva Laughlin.

Jhar55

Medalist
Thanks was wondering when it started.
Is it ture that this is the last season for Amazing Race?

Tigger

Final Flight
I can't wait!! I've missed TAR!!

I hope it's not the final season. CBS would be nuts to cancel the one show that gave them an Emmy and is the only show to win the Best Reality Competitive Show Emmy at that.

Then again...Stranger and sadder things have happened.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I'm thrilled that my favorite TV show is coming on sooner than expected. I think it will continue for another few years.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
The cast has been announced & it is varied & interesting, I think. There are teams of a : grandfather & grandson (who is a pilot), sisters, hippie & girl friend, Asian Dad & daughter, Lesbian ministers, Goths & the usual couples: older; friends; dating mactors; black; L.A. blondes, fighting couple. Some of the countries they will be in: Ireland & Croatia for sure. Possibly Taiwan, Japan & the Netherlands.

Tigger

Final Flight
Ireland, really? They've never been if I'm thinking right. That's going to be a lovely location and can't wait to see that one.

This looks to be a pretty interesting cast. I hope the Goth team stay for a bit. They look *very* interesting and it'll be facinating to watch how they interact w/everyone else.

Only a few more days to go!! :biggrin:

CB1AB2

Medalist
Love this show == I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to one another = looks like a good / strange mix of people = should be interesting