Daylight Savings - Just a Reminder | Golden Skate

Daylight Savings - Just a Reminder

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Daylight Savings Time ends Nov 4, not the last Sunday of October like it has for so many years.

Most of our calendars say it is this coming Sunday, Oct 28, but that is incorrect because the law was changed this year.

Here is the web site for more information

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/daylight_time.php

"Not all places in the U.S. observe daylight time. In particular, Hawaii and most of Arizona do not use it. Indiana adopted its use beginning in 2006.

In 2007, daylight time begins on March 11 and ends on November 4. [New law goes into effect.]

Buzzz

Final Flight
Thanks a million! I have been wondering about just this for some time now. :agree:

Vash01

Medalist
Although in Arizona we don't change the time, it helps to know the time in other parts of the country. I was unaware of the change occurring in Nov. Thanks for the info.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Toni, I was thinking it was this weekend too. Let's see I think I would have been late for work Monday???

heyang

Record Breaker
Don't forget to keep an eye on your VCR's and DVD recorders. The older ones are programmed to change this weekend, and you might miss Skate America by an hour.

I know TiVo owners shouldn't have to worry because they should have downloaded a software update last Spring to deal with the change.