Thread: Skate America 2007

Rinkside

Skate America 2007

Anyone tape yesterday's coverage on NBC? For those of us who still seem not to know how to work our VCR's....

Thanks!

Banned
    I have the entirety of NBC's limited coverage (ladies LP and some mens stuff) taped on high-quality SP mode. I'm really hoping someone out there has coverage of the exhbition or short program, but then they'd probably have my stuff also. So:

- If anyone needs a copy of this, there's probably a ton of stuff I'd trade for - anything from the past with Sasha, Emily, or any big ladies skaters really, that I don't already have

- If anyone has a copy of the Skate America 2007 Ladies Short and/or Exhibition, let me know what you are looking for, I may possibly have it.
    Last edited by JPierce; 10-31-2007 at 09:47 PM.

Rinkside
    Allison, if you haven't gotten a copy of Skate America 2007 yet, I'd trade a copy for this afternoon's Kristi Yamaguchi Friends & Family on DVD (or SP on VHS) if you got it.

Rinkside

I am also looking for a "SP" copy of skate america 2007

JPierce / Michael:

I am also looking for a "sp" copy of skate america 2007.
    many of my earlier ISU events or copies going back to 1995 are dubbed in sp mode as well.

my email address is : rdgo@netzero.net
    thanks.

richard

Custom Title
    I can provide also a copy from NBC coverage. But I also can provide full coverage (all disciplines + Gala) from Russian TV in NTSC format from all GP events. Visit my site: www.tapetrading.h11.ru

Please mail:

evita@netvision.net.il