1994 Winter Olympic Skating Tape | Golden Skate

1994 Winter Olympic Skating Tape

singerskates

On the Ice
Does anyone have the 1994 Winter Olympic skating tape? I've been to many stores looking for it. I'd rather have it on DVD if it exists though. I do know that the tape exists though. I found out about the tape at a Sam Goody Store in Nashville on vacation this past week. Unfortunately, they didn't have any in stock. Email me if you know where I can get this tape.

It was the 1994 Winter Olympics, that introduced me to figure skating. Before that, I never saw it or heard of it. 4 years later, the guy that turned me onto watching figure skating, Elvis Stojko, kicked my butt off of the coach and onto the road roller blading and then half a year later into the rink to learn to skate and then a year later to learn to figure skate.

:D

chania36

On the Ice
Hi, You can go on Ebay.com and very often it is on for auction. I had some tapes from ebay and they are always good and not expensive very often. Just go there and make a search on the name of 94 olympics. Maybe you will get lucky, you never know what you might find on this site.

tripleflutz

On the Ice
1994 Olym. Ladies comp. & exhib.

I have a 200min SPmode tape that has complete programs of the Ladies SP, LP and the Exhibition of the 94 Olympics, the video quality isn't as good as the hilite tape that you can get on Ebay, but its good enough and has far more coverege. If you are really interested in the 94 Olym. , get both!

My Email address is [email protected]

I'm leaving for Lake Placid tonight and will be back in a week.

tripleflutz

maggi8

Spectator
I have the 1994, 1998 and 2002 Olympic skating on dvds and can copy with a high level vcr and will soon have dvd coping if you are interested email me at
[email protected]