I'm stressed so... | Golden Skate

I'm stressed so...

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm going to vent in my own silly way.

Here are 10 ways to improve your relationship with your man (yes, I wrote this):

1- Make sure there is a remote control to the TV/Enterntainment system in every room of the house.

2- Make sure the batteries in all remotes are fully charged at all times.

3- Do not remove a remote from your man's hand when he asleep. He needs to have it when he wakes up.

4- Always ensure the remote is next to his plate during meal times.

5- Do not tamper with the buttons on the remotes. He's spent endless hours programming his favorite channels.

6- When cuddling, do not complain about the remote in his hand. It makes him feel secure.

7- Always, always, always, keep a fresh stash of AA batteries.

8- Tell him how much you admire his remote and how safe it makes you feel.

9- Lovingly caress the remote when handing it to him so that he knows it's an integral part of your relationship.

10- Make sure you include a Best Buy gift certificate in each Birthday, Christmas, or other gift so that he can update the remote in a timely manner.

Do this for 6 months and watch your relationship blossom!

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Can I add one?

11) Get a homing device for his remote so that when he misplaces it he doesn't go into a crises!!!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I will have to admit that I was the one with the remote in my family.
:rolleyes:

Glacierskater

On the Ice
I sense a little tension involving...let me guess....it's coming to me..THE REMOTE?

And yet another way to instill security in the man of the remote: Have 15 or so laying around so that you cannot figure out which one to use...then watch as he simply picks from amongst the stack and expertly turns the t.v. on...something that you have been trying to do, unsuccessfully, for the last 15 minutes. Why buy one universal remote when you can wade through the hieroglyphics of remote technology just in time to catch the closing credits if your favorite show?

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:p

Glacier, you are Soooooooo right. Did you sneak into my living room?

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Glacier, our problem is that we are constantly misplacing the darn thing. It usually ends up stuck between the cushions of the couch, or falls through to the floor. Then it takes at least two people (we have a sectional) to upend the couch and look for the controller...........sometimes I wish it would stay lost.........nah, just kidding, but I wonder how it keeps getting misplaced??? ;) 42

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Paula-
My husband can't live without the remote. Even when he is not switching channels he has to hold it! And when he falls asleep in front of the TV it is right there on his chest:p