Kurt Browning Sunday? | Golden Skate

Kurt Browning Sunday?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Not here. I am bummed. Some kind of sports programming. You'd think they would show the only real sport!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::disapp::disapp::disapp::mad::scowl::no::sheesh::disagree:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
could it just be that they didn't know what it was called and Kurt's show IS the sports programming?

Tigger

Final Flight
I don't get it?

It's still skating and sadly in this day and age, I'll take any kind of skating. Especially to see the duet between Kurt and Shae Lynn everyone who attended the show is still raving about.

astimegoesby

On the Ice
Personally, I'm just happy NBC's broadcasting Gotta Skate now instead of waiting until mid-December like they've done during the past few years. :) I hope you'll get to see it, too, Grgranny!

And I've wanted to see Kurt and Shae-Lynn perform an ice dance-type of duet for years now, so I'm especially looking forward to seeing that program. :rock:

Teenes

On the Ice
It sounds to me like Grgranny is bummed because Gotta Skate *isn't* being aired in her area on Sunday? Like Tonichelle says, it could actually be the show and it's just listed as "sports programming." Or, it might be on at a different time in your area? I think it's on 1PM here in San Francisco, for instance...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah it's on at noon here in AK which puts it at 1pm on the west coast...