Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

Big Deal

Final Flight
Somehow I have a feeling this free dance closing the door for Dom/Shab which was widely opened by the judges this year. It could be their last year to win something big before Virtue/Moir, Davis/White and the new French couple (Jos/...) and Italian couple 's turn.
The only thing which could keep them in the 2nd place is the terribly overrated PCS, nobody could understand with that kind of skating. Almost the same points than Denkova/Stav. last year WorldChamps. Can you compair this skating-ability with that one??? Just joking.

I think, if Kokhlova/Novitski new program is reasonable, it can be their year because judges had to realize that as well, and they are eager to give something to the Russians. Anyway. Kokhlova/Nov. can be really good.

nuge

On the Ice
I think that this will be a great FD for them .I bet by Russia GP it will have improved.By Euros/Worlds it could be fantastic.With different costumes ' and you can bet they won't make mistakes again .I must admit I have never really liked any of their FDS except for one where they were dressed in pink a couple of years ago .Fifth Element ?
I have greatly admired their ODS though.They have had a lot to contend with this year personal tragedy /surgeries etc.
It's going to be difficult as I love all the FDS this year B/A V/M Delshoes P/B even F/S who I'm not really a fan of .
So don't count out the Russians .Looking forward to seeing K/N .

RDiva

Rinkside
I think that this will be a great FD for them .I bet by Russia GP it will have improved.By Euros/Worlds it could be fantastic.With different costumes ' and you can bet they won't make mistakes again .I must admit I have never really liked any of their FDS except for one where they were dressed in pink a couple of years ago .Fifth Element ?
I have greatly admired their ODS though.They have had a lot to contend with this year personal tragedy /surgeries etc.
It's going to be difficult as I love all the FDS this year B/A V/M Delshoes P/B even F/S who I'm not really a fan of .
So don't count out the Russians .Looking forward to seeing K/N .

Nobody is counting them out, indeed. But the choreo of their FD??? I don't see anything new,intresting or memorable!!

Final Flight
i just saw the FDs on espn (always delayed by a week)
omg...if dom/sha didnt fumble out of that spin...they would've won easily

excuse...she's soo light and he's so strong...:chorus:

but seriously they ....argh! why?

though i have to agree B/A's program is quite mature for their typical "sexy" aesthetic

Last edited:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
i have to say that I really enjoyed the Kerrs. It really looked like they were telling a story and dancing, not just doing elements. very origainal.

Belbin and Agosto. Wow. This is thier best freedance ever. The costumes are spot on the way they relate to one another and the chreography works so well for them. Very mature and dramtic, yet stil very much them.

Just chiming in to say I thought the Kerr's free dance was really neat. Very different. They stayed "in character" throughout the whole thing, too!

Linny

Final Flight
Strangled in Tulle

This just in: Maxim undergoing throat surgery for an accident sustained during a spin with Oksana's skirt... no, just kidding.

But I was waiting for a strangulation at some point during that dance. I'm glad the worst thing that happened was her foot coming off the ice.

Linny