Best ice dance team of all time? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Best ice dance team of all time?

Best ice dance team of all time?

• Total voters

~tapdancer

On the Ice
I voted other for Bourne/Kraatz. Their long success and body of work will stand the test of time.

Can't believe you had N/K and B/B (are you kidding?) on there and not B/K.

I also love T/D.

icedance21

Rinkside
:bow: Marina Anissina and Gwendal Peizerat :bow: the reason why I got into ice dance and figure skating in the first place.

DragonPhoenix

On the Ice
I can't believe why some people are even asking why Navka/Kostomarov are on here. Of course they should be on here. Why ? Because artistically they are absolutely awesome.

Whatever happened to appreciating originality and creativity. Navka/Kostomarov are completely unique and beautiful to watch, and fun !! :rock:

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
They are all great teams, but why I say T/D are the greatest is that unlike the other teams, who, after they retire from eligible competition, simply do what they've always done, Torvill and Dean still push. The last time they performed Bolero during the first season of that ice dance show in the UK, they had modified the dance so that it would be more difficult. The one thing that drove me crazy about Bestemianova and Bukin when they competed as pros was that although their routines were dramatic, there was not much difficulty. Sometimes, the same happened to Usova and Zhulin (who are my second favourite pair)--they have drama, props, and good music--but they stopped pushing themselves.

Otma

Rinkside
There is a couple missing : my vote goes to the Duchesnay >> revolution on ice !