Clinton: I Am Playing A Winning Card | Golden Skate

Clinton: I Am Playing A Winning Card

netnuts

Match Penalty
Clinton in Debate: 'I am playing the winning card...'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3ToN7fafk

She is terrific.

I am so embarrased by Edwards & Obama. Two spoiled boys. I have no idea why media would prop up Obama, such an empty suit. This guy should never get close to the white house. What a disastrous platform.

1) grant driver's license to illegals.
2) massive tax increases to tackle the so-called 'social security crisis'.
3) weak on national security.

Typical liberal.

The poor Democrats. They are going to wimp out again and hand the election to the Bushies. :cry:

Instead of whining about each other, they (Clinton included) need to get after Bush.

krenseby

Final Flight
The poor Democrats. They are going to wimp out again and hand the election to the Bushies. :cry:

Instead of whining about each other, they (Clinton included) need to get after Bush.

Mathman, I am pretty confident Bush will not win again!!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
haven't heard anything about Jeb (he is owned by Pugs so I'd totally go for that lol ;) j/k)

Republicans have Rudy, Fred (whoo hoo!), and um Luke Skywalker - I mean John McCain (I refuse to let go of his 2000 campaign... so stupid, trying to get the youth vote with Star Wars)

Is it just me or do both sides have really weak options? LOL I think this time around we might see a lot of jumping fences... because they are all pretty much the same...

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Is it just me or do both sides have really weak options? LOL I think this time around we might see a lot of jumping fences... because they are all pretty much the same...
I could well be that fence jumper. I would vote for McCain pretty much regardless of who is on the other side of the ticket. I could also see myself conceivably voting for Guliani or Romney - though this really depends on who is on the other side. OTOH, if Thompson is at the top of the ballot, I'd vote for just about any name on Democratic ticket (have less of a problem if Thompson is listed as a VP). Alternatively, if Bloomberg ends up with a credible campaign, I could just end up voting for him, especially since voting in presidential elections in Massachusetts is essentially a waste of time anyway.
1) grant driver's license to illegals.
Actually, on this issue I agree with what Hillary said originally, not her revised version as stated at the latest debate. At first, she essentially said that she believed that giving drivers' licenses to illegal immigrants was far from perfect, but that it seemed the lesser evil. I agree, and wish she stuck with that one opinion rather than flip-flopping on it.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I could well be that fence jumper. I would vote for McCain pretty much regardless of who is on the other side of the ticket.

to me I feel McCain is so weak, he seems to chase polls a lot of the time, and really the only reason he's sticking to his guns is because he's running... his track record has him all over the board... he's not the worst for it, but I just don't trust his judgement...

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
to me I feel McCain is so weak, he seems to chase polls a lot of the time, and really the only reason he's sticking to his guns is because he's running... his track record has him all over the board... he's not the worst for it, but I just don't trust his judgement...
Really? I actually like his relative consistency (minus the overture to the more socially conservative wing of the party). I especially liked his comment to anti-globalisation activists - "I am not your candidate. I believe in market economy".:clap:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I don't think that all the candidates are weak, but to be frank - I simply refuse that the candidates the republicans are offering up are the best the party has to offer... Rudy is a mess, Fred seems to lack the passion for the office, McCain lost that vigor he had four years ago and Mitt simply offends me... as one of those left wing, crazy, pacifist liberals, I was floored when he compared his son driving campaign wagon around on the same level as soliders fighting (an unjust, based on a lie, waste of money, borderline "should be an impeachable offense) in a war in terms of patriotism... is he on crack? I mean seriously, is he? Do we drug test these people?!? Whatever.

Not that the Democrats are much better...

Barack's ok - and he'd probably be a great VP or cabinet member - but his form of intellectual liberalism isn't what the country needs right now..

Biden - "he's clean and articulate" - need I say more? Not because of the racist undertones, but because of his severe stupidity... As the safest candidate out of the bunch with great experience and having that stateman's hair, you'd think he'd know when to shut his mouth... Oh well. At least we found early enough...

And I bet that John Edwards is wishing he'd attended the Young Republicans meetings vs. the Young Dems all those years ago... :laugh:

And while I've been a Hilary supporter for years - I remain shocked that neither party couldn't figure out a better strategy to beat her... But Thank God they couldn't...

Go Hillary! :clap::clap:

mzheng

Record Breaker
Usually I chose to stay away from any 'politics' related topic....but since Hillary is in game now, anyone has any idea if she gets it, will she re-work on the Health Care project that she proposed when Clinton in office?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
My problem with the driver's license issue is that if you're in a wreck with one of those and it's their fault, you're out of luck with getting anything from them. I know if you have good insurance, your insurance pays, but why should they?.
Better they have a license than not.

sillylionlove

Medalist
If Hilary wins, that will mean that for the last 24 years it was a BUSH/CLINTON white house. Please let's get some new blood in there. I am one person who will not be voting for Hilary!!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
My problem with the driver's license issue is that if you're in a wreck with one of those and it's their fault, you're out of luck with getting anything from them. I know if you have good insurance, your insurance pays, but why should they?..
Actually, that is irrelevant. Most non-licensed illegal immigrant drivers (at least in NY state) do have car insurance, just registered to someone else. So the insurance pays anyway. And, while I'm not sure how it is in NY, I know that in MA it's way easier to get away without having a license than without having car insurance.
Usually I chose to stay away from any 'politics' related topic....but since Hillary is in game now, anyone has any idea if she gets it, will she re-work on the Health Care project that she proposed when Clinton in office?
Yes, it is seriously re-worked. The base she's using is the Massachusetts system mandating health insurance be purchased by everyone. I wish, though, that the Democrats (who have luckily made healthcare one of their key issues) would also address the rising costs, something some of the Republicans are at least trying to cautiously approach.

Last edited:

sillylionlove

Medalist
I sure hope Clinton doesn't win. If she wins...then there will be 24 years of a Clinton or Bush White House.

Then I will be forced to move to Iceland or Greenland or some other place that no one goes to!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Johar

Medalist
I sure hope Clinton doesn't win. If she wins...then there will be 24 years of a Clinton or Bush White House.

Then I will be forced to move to Iceland or Greenland or some other place that no one goes to!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll join you if she wins.