Big Apology to Yu Na Fans | Golden Skate

Big Apology to Yu Na Fans

I just saw the SP on TV and YuNa waltzed brilliantly. I goofed, and I am sorry for saying what I did. She is definitely a natural musical skater.

I think what one sees in the youtube is not necessarily whatone sees on the TV or Arena.
Joe

bekalc

Record Breaker
I just saw the SP on TV and YuNa waltzed brilliantly. I goofed, and I am sorry for saying what I did. She is definitely a natural musical skater.

I think what one sees in the youtube is not necessarily whatone sees on the TV or Arena.
Joe

No worries Joe...What I heard is that the link I provided for you, well the music was off a bit, so I had a feeling that was probably it...

But yeah, I think her program is brilliant. She definetly was lowballed PCS wise when you consider her PCS for the short were lower than Meissner's or Asadas. But then considering she wasn't competiting against them that might be it.. I think Mao and Yu-na are going to take this sport to new technical and artistic heights. I have never seen ladies figure skaters who were so talented technically and artistically... It's incredible..

Last edited:

fourclover

On the Ice
Well, that's what I kept saying... The audio on Youtube, whoever posted it, was not in sync with the actual program.

By the way, I'm watching Stefan Lambiel's LP on TV as I type this... he just fell on his triple loop... I don't know much about male skaters ... he just fell on his quad again... anyway, I thought Johnny Weir's SP was so smooth.