Fashion On Ice in Atlantic City | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Fashion On Ice in Atlantic City

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
:rofl:None of you caught the mistake I made - I said Shae-Lynn Bourne did a great dancing job in the Celtic Dance number! Well, she did, but that was in the Skate For the Heart special which was also repeated on Sunday.:biggrin: Sometimes if certain skaters appear in two different shows on the same day, my memory tends to overlap the 2 shows together. Shae-Lynn Bourne, Caryn Kadavy, and Evan Lysacek appeared in both shows, but the Celtic Woman singing group was the musical base of the Skate for the Heart special, which also had Ekaterina Gordeeva skating 2 numbers, "Prayer" and "You Raise Me Up". Jennifer Robinson looked great with her 2 numbers, as did the French dance team, whose names escape me at the moment. Many of you who did not like the hip-hop music of "Fashion on Ice" probably would have enjoyed the more romantic and inspirational music of "Skate for the Heart". I'm surprised there has been no mention of it elsewhere in this forum.

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
Oops! The Skate for the Heart special WAS discussed in an older thread, and the French team is Marie-Louise and Patrice Lazon.

Anyhow, I thoroughlly enjoyed BOTH specials on Sunday the 20th. I'm not fond of hip-hop music per se, but these numbers were a chance to see many skaters do up-beat, loose, personality numbers.:clap:

cotillion

Rinkside
Marie -Louise and Pat as you so wonderfully put it are Canadians as you well know, and it's Marie-France as well you know LOL, skated their "At Last" program from last year an abbreviated version , but still very nice. And yes once again Shae was the belle of the ball , wow can she skate, her celtic dance brought back memories of "Riverdance" from sooo long ago, another wonderful moment of Shaeness.:bow:

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
Marie -Louise and Pat as you so wonderfully put it are Canadians as you well know, and it's Marie-France as well you know LOL, skated their "At Last" program from last year an abbreviated version , but still very nice. And yes once again Shae was the belle of the ball , wow can she skate, her celtic dance brought back memories of "Riverdance" from sooo long ago, another wonderful moment of Shaeness.:bow:

:rofl: Oboy! OK, here goes, one more time!: It's Marie-France Dubreil and Patrice Louzon of Canada. But tell me - how did Jennifer Robinson get in there between Josee Chouinard and Joannie Rochette?:)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:rofl: Oboy! OK, here goes, one more time!: It's Marie-France Dubreil and Patrice Lauzon of Canada. But tell me - how did Jennifer Robinson get in there between Josee Chouinard and Joannie Rochette?:)

Well, Jen was in "Skate for the Heart." :) :biggrin:

Speaking of Shae-Lynn, I couldn't help but think of "Riverdance" :clap: :clap: during the "Skate for the Heart" show! :clap: :clap:

Last edited: