How many smilies can we use in a thread? | Golden Skate

How many smilies can we use in a thread?

luenatic

On the Ice
When I was testing a post, I clicked all the smilies (11 in total) and got an error message saying too many graphics were included. What's the max number of smilies we can use in a thread? Thanks. :confused:

:) :( :cool: Hmmm. It looks like only three. Maybe we can change this to allow more. I miss the guy in the hat. :hat I will look into this later, after everything settles down.

Mathman

Last edited:

2loop2002

Rinkside
I've got another smilie question. Someone (I can't remember who) had a smilie with a halo that faded in and out. It was adorable, and I just wondered where they found it. I've only got 11 smilies that show up in the "Smilies box", and I don't think it was one of them. :confused:

Thanks,
2loop

2loop2002

Rinkside
It wasn't either one of those, but they're both very cute. Where do you find them and how do you insert them? I did notice we got some more smilies though. This one's great! :love:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Clickable Smilies per Row = 3
Clickable Smilies Total = 15

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Paula, I tried to put 2 smilies in the top of one sentence and then 2 by my name and when I went to post, it said I had used too many.
Clickable Smilies per Row = 3
Clickable Smilies Total = 15
So, if the quote is true then I should have been able to do what I did. It was really a pain because when I tried to go back I lost everything and I had to start over.

Dee

As far as I can tell you can only use three smileys total. I will check with Paula about this.

MM

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok all, you can have 10 "smilies" in a row max and a total of 15 per post.