CoR on YouTube | Golden Skate

CoR on YouTube

cocovica

On the Ice
Hi everybody, I think it would be great to post there the videos from CoR on YouTube, wouldn't be?:biggrin:

some links, anyobody?:p

ks777

Record Breaker
Thank you so much everyone!! Johnny is amazing!! The coaching change was definitely the right choice. He is totally a new skater from the last season.

As for Kiira, wow, she is so beautiful to watch.

cocovica

On the Ice
Thank you so much everyone!! Johnny is amazing!! The coaching change was definitely the right choice. He is totally a new skater from the last season.

As for Kiira, wow, she is so beautiful to watch.
tottally agree...johnny is just back, I hope he will be on the whole season! can't wait for the free! and Kiira ist like diva on ice:rock:

netnuts

Match Penalty
cant stand Nakano's wrapped legs. Her entire skating is kind of awkward.:bow::bow:

Lambiel is in class of his own. He deserves 8s in PCS

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I loved both Johnny's and Lambiel's SP, completely different styles but both mesmerizing. Thanks for the links.

hongligl

Final Flight
I loved both Johnny's and Lambiel's SP, completely different styles but both mesmerizing. Thanks for the links.

ITA. And I think Johnny Weir's performance is much more masculine than the one at COC:)

Last edited:

mizu_iro

Final Flight
Sadly, I think that's the only performance of that program that we have. She never got to skate her LP that year...

hongligl

Final Flight
Sadly, I think that's the only performance of that program that we have. She never got to skate her LP that year...

I guess you're right. The commentator said that it was the first time she compete in that skating season because of injury and she trained only 4 weeks for the World. I know she was 25 in the SP.

mizu_iro

Final Flight
I love it! Would be interesting to think about how that would fire under COP:) The performance mark should be high, right?

Should be is the key word. PCS under the new system really hasn't been too different from the presentation mark under 6.0. Chen was never a good spinner, either. I do think, however, that she would have beat Michelle Kwan under COP in 1996.