Stars On Ice Review | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Stars On Ice Review

merrybari

Final Flight
Thanks for the photos and reports. I just found out I'll be going to the show in Hershey PA. This really makes me even more eager to see it!! :agree:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thank you Teenes-I enjoyed your review and your photos very much.

Teenes

On the Ice
Thanks for the outstanding review! :rock: You're a professional journalist in real life, right?

Who, me? That's a nice compliment, but nope I'm not. Just a lowly computer geek =).

Glad you guys are enjoying my stuff!

georgia

On the Ice
I attended the Chicago show yesterday. Though I am a huge Sasha fan, I agree with Kasey's report. On the spot.
Bravo Kasey!:clap:

sillylionlove

Medalist
FYI...Kimmie and Evan will be guest stars on the last half of the tour starting arund 3/27....I think that's the date, after worlds.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog, I think your chances are good. Evan is supposed to do the last 11 shows of the tour, and Kimmie is supposed to do 9 of those last 11 shows, according to the SOI home page. :party: :biggrin:

BTW. is your show the Baltimore one? If so, I would think it pretty likely for Kimmie to be at that one, since I think her family lives in the suburbs of Baltimore.

Tanith and Ben have been added! They'll be doing the last 11 shows! :party: I'm hoping they'll do their Chopin free dance instead of "Sexy Back."

Last edited:

icedancingnut31

On the Ice
I went in SP and I had so much fun. I was laughing so hard during the rock number. They were all being funny and I was close to Hongbo Zhao and he was being hillarious with his acting. I also liked the brady bunch spoof with Todd Eldredge as Alice.

Thanks to all for reviews and photos!
Officially less than 2 weeks (by one day, LOL!) til the Philly show!!!

R.D.

Record Breaker
BTW. is your show the Baltimore one?

Yes it is.

Baltimore is definitely one of the last 11 shows (it might be the fifth or sixth to last stop). I think it would be great if I got Meissner as a bonus.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, RD, you're getting Kimmie, Evan, Tanith & Ben. Ilia is splitting the tour with Jamie and David. You'll get Ilia!

The Newark, NJ SOI show was so enjoyable! Here's a report from my friend Tara (we sat together at the show):

http://toddeldredgemessageboard.yuku.com/topic/3526?page=1

On a personal note, a funny thing happened during Todd's "Nights in White Satin" program. Todd did one of his amazing Russian Split Jumps right in front of us. Well, my mouth must have been wide open as this happened, because a little piece of ice flew right into my mouth! :rofl:

Our seats were center ice, so we got to shake hands with Yuka and Sasha! :party:

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for posting Tara's review. That is funny about the ice in your mouth. I can just see the expression on your face when Todd did his split right in front of you.

3 1/2 hours til the start of the Philly show, the 1000th show!

I am excited!!!! I will attempt to get some photos and write some sort of a review, but I'm one of those ones that can't do much more than say "it was GREAT and I LOVED it!" LOL!

Looks like I'll be sitting with a forum member or two...and meeting up with some other on-line friends before the show!

ae9177

On the Ice
Thank you so much for the review, Todd's Russion split is amazing! Have fun at Philly show!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
We went to the show in KS City and it was great. I am always disappointed when Ilia or Kurt aren't there. We took my 2 1/2 old great grandson and he loved it. Now, he wants to "learn to skate and lift the ladies up high and spin". :rofl:
Hardly any goofs.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Well, RD, you're getting Kimmie, Evan, Tanith & Ben. Ilia is splitting the tour with Jamie and David. You'll get Ilia!

hopefully Evan's able to make it... his boot & blade issues don't sound too promising (he just pulled out of worlds, something big is up!)