Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Team Japan video (Mao, Miki, Yukari, Daisuke, Nobunari)

  1. #1
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,243

    Team Japan video (Mao, Miki, Yukari, Daisuke, Nobunari)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yac_0...eature=related (short version)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUR2H...eature=related (long version)

    They are having fun and they seem very united. It's great that they are friends! Such a great group!!! They are so cute together!!

  2. #2
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,713
    Wow, I didn't know Miki and Nakano had such a close relationship after all the disputes and bitter sentiments over the olympic spot. Good for them! Team Japan is certainly very strong. I predict team USA will be just as strong in couple of years.

  3. #3
    Custom Title ks777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrlmy View Post
    Wow, I didn't know Miki and Nakano had such a close relationship after all the disputes and bitter sentiments over the olympic spot. Good for them! Team Japan is certainly very strong. I predict team USA will be just as strong in couple of years.
    Actually Miki mentioned that Nakano is her best friend. According to Miki, Nakano was always there for her when she wanted to talk on the phone.

    As for Miki and Mao, they were training partners when they were little so they are like sisters. Actually Miki and Mao's sister Mai were best friends growing up.

  4. #4
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    Actually Miki mentioned that Nakano is her best friend. According to Miki, Nakano was always there for her when she wanted to talk on the phone.
    I got this part. I'm part Japanese But I didn't know Miki and Asada sisters were friends. Thanks for the info. I somehow assumed Miki and Mao's relationship would be like Michelle and Sasha's.

  5. #5
    Custom Title ks777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrlmy View Post
    I got this part. I'm part Japanese But I didn't know Miki and Asada sisters were friends. Thanks for the info. I somehow assumed Miki and Mao's relationship would be like Michelle and Sasha's.

    No, not at all, in fact, Mao and Mai used to eat dinner at Miki's house all the time. I am sure they had spent the night more than several times.

  6. #6
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    270
    And while you all were noticing the girls....

    I noticed that without all the dripping chiffon, Daisuke is hot!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •