Team Japan video (Mao, Miki, Yukari, Daisuke, Nobunari) | Golden Skate

Team Japan video (Mao, Miki, Yukari, Daisuke, Nobunari)

Wrlmy

Medalist
Wow, I didn't know Miki and Nakano had such a close relationship after all the disputes and bitter sentiments over the olympic spot. Good for them! Team Japan is certainly very strong. I predict team USA will be just as strong in couple of years.:cool:

ks777

Record Breaker
Wow, I didn't know Miki and Nakano had such a close relationship after all the disputes and bitter sentiments over the olympic spot. Good for them! Team Japan is certainly very strong. I predict team USA will be just as strong in couple of years.:cool:

Actually Miki mentioned that Nakano is her best friend. According to Miki, Nakano was always there for her when she wanted to talk on the phone.

As for Miki and Mao, they were training partners when they were little so they are like sisters. Actually Miki and Mao's sister Mai were best friends growing up.

Wrlmy

Medalist
Actually Miki mentioned that Nakano is her best friend. According to Miki, Nakano was always there for her when she wanted to talk on the phone.

I got this part. I'm part Japanese:biggrin: But I didn't know Miki and Asada sisters were friends. Thanks for the info. I somehow assumed Miki and Mao's relationship would be like Michelle and Sasha's.

ks777

Record Breaker
I got this part. I'm part Japanese:biggrin: But I didn't know Miki and Asada sisters were friends. Thanks for the info. I somehow assumed Miki and Mao's relationship would be like Michelle and Sasha's.

No, not at all, in fact, Mao and Mai used to eat dinner at Miki's house all the time. I am sure they had spent the night more than several times.

MissCleo

On the Ice
And while you all were noticing the girls....

I noticed that without all the dripping chiffon, Daisuke is hot! :love: