St. Paul Tickets Received | Golden Skate

St. Paul Tickets Received

acraven

Rinkside
I received my all-event tickets for the St. Paul Nationals today. Thought others might like to know that they've started mailing them earlier than expected.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I was wondering about that... when did you order your tickets? I didn't order till... September :biggrin:

Last edited:

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Tickets arrived

I ordered my tickets in March 2007 and received them yesterday.

Maureen

georgia

On the Ice
They are calling me from Minnesota every week, pushing me to buy all event tickets. Are they so desperate, or is it because I skipped last year?
I don't follow skating the way I used. Any info will be appreciated.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
They called me a few months back... it was really odd. I ended up emailing the dude as he left a message but I couldn't ever get ahold of him as it's 4 hours different (oy jet lag here I come)

They are calling everyone who bought all event tickets to STL nationals... at least that's where they got my name. Just to let ticket holders from that year know that nationals is happening again this year... in st paul! (wow! holy socks! did you hear about that, sure glad they called or I'd never know! :rolleyes: )

georgia

On the Ice
They called me a few months back... it was really odd. I ended up emailing the dude as he left a message but I couldn't ever get ahold of him as it's 4 hours different (oy jet lag here I come)

They are calling everyone who bought all event tickets to STL nationals... at least that's where they got my name. Just to let ticket holders from that year know that nationals is happening again this year... in st paul! (wow! holy socks! did you hear about that, sure glad they called or I'd never know! :rolleyes: )
But he calls me every week for the last 2 months. He is a very nice, soft spoken young man. I repedetly told him I have not decided yet, and i will let him know when I am ready.
He is very persistent. I attended close to 15 Nationals but lately my heart is not into skating anymore.
I don't want to give it up, but I am not very warmed up to the idea yet and especially without open practices.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm surprised... once I said I would think about it and wouldn't know until October he dropped it. It was almost as if I wasn't worth the time anymore...

I am in Alaska and made it clear that travelling that far I was reluctant until I knew for sure I could afford it (I can't now, but I could then... so that's why I'm going lol already paid for it all... how was I to know my dog would need surgery! :laugh: ) I don't think they're supposed to call you if you ask them to STOP calling... let them know you don't want them to continue to ask...

If your hearts not into nationals... maybe look into going to an international event... this will probably be my last USFSA event if they keep charging more and I keep getting less it just isn't worth it. :)

But I love the excitement too much to not go to something at least once in a while :yes:

I just checked out my tickets. All the events are there but I did not get Practice Tickets, or Exhibition Tickets. Has this happened to others who received their tickets?

Joe

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Practice ticket?

Wow Joe, I never really looked at my tickets. I'll have to check as soon as I get home. All event ticket holders should have some sort of pass to get into XCel for practices. No tickets for Pleasant Arena, of course, since those are closed.

I didn't order exhibition tickets so I can't answer that part. Will definitely look through my envelop when I get home!

Maureen

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I just checked out my tickets. All the events are there but I did not get Practice Tickets, or Exhibition Tickets. Has this happened to others who received their tickets?

Joe

either way I'd be on the phone ASAP to get it figured out.... *cocks eyebrow* anyone else getting that sinking feeling all event ticket holders are getting the short end of the stick AGAIN?

penguin girl

Rinkside
I got my all-event tickets the other day and it comes with a practice pass. Did you look carefully? It's just a big square that says "practice pass". I assume there's no assigned seating for that right?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
correct during practices there's no assigned seating - which is probably why the USFSA is slowly but surely doing away with them as some people are able to stay in those seats instead of the ones they are assigned when others don't show for the event or those seats are not bought up...

not that I suggest doing that or anything lol

and I recieved my tickets yesterday, apparently... they sent it to my billing address and not my mailing... so my parents have them (she thought they were fake! LOL)