NHK on youtube | Page 5 | Golden Skate

NHK on youtube

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
I am slowly getting back to skating. So please help me out.
Who is coaching Carriereand who is his choreographer?
Thanks

He's with Mark Mitchell and Peter Johannsen (that's Peter with him in the LP youtube link) and I think Mark did his programs--if not Mark alone, then Mark and Jamie Isley.

JPierce

Match Penalty
What I'm finding difficult to understand is that on this, an internet discussion forum, that some people come in trying to censor the discussion of other people's OPINIONS (which are clearly stated as their opinions, and not stated as fact). If a skater was being 'bashed', I would agree with you. But in this situation, it seems that there is someone up on their high horse over a rather innocuous comment

Ask yourself - what's the PURPOSE of the comment? Then maybe you won't have so much difficulty understanding Ginerva's reaction to it. "I don't think Carolina/Sarah's skates were very good" - fine. I just hope they have some reasoning as to why. But the reply "I don't care about Carolina or Sarah and if neither made the GPF I certainly wouldn't be crying" - not fine. The comment has really no purpose other than to disparage the skaters just for the sake of it. They claim not to care, but they care enough to post about how they don't care...

Maybe Ginerva and I should list of all the skaters we don't care about, and how we won't be shedding any tears when they lose? Just randomly from now on...

Ginevra

Spectator
JPierce,
you perfectly expressed what I was trying to explain...I am not an good english speaker and maybe I was been misunderstood.you caught my way of thinking and expressed it in clear words!Many thanks:rock: