Angela just posted a quick note on her webpage | Golden Skate

Angela just posted a quick note on her webpage

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Here it is:

Hello!
I just wanted to write a quick note on my site and say hi to everyone! I hope you are all having a great summer! I'm working really hard on my new programs for the upcoming season. Things are going really well for me. I'll update you on the details soon. Thanks for all your support! :)
Love, Angela

I really like that she says things are going really well! She is scheduled to skate at Finlandia in October.

dpp

R.D.

Record Breaker
That's good for her, hope she can do well this coming season. It also seems she has recovered from her injury this past year.

sk8m8

Final Flight
Yeah, my faith in good things happening has been restored. Angela junkies can finally get a fix:D

ladybug

On the Ice
Angela could be such a great skater if she could just hold it all together and I believe the judges would not hold back on the scores. They seem to want to give her a chance but she is her own worst enemy.

Maybe this is the year for her. I hope so. She is so lovely on the ice.

lil lion 816

Rinkside
I'm crossing everything I can for Angela this year. I hope the injuries are healed and that she can find the mental toughness to be a true *competitor*. She'll need it, as deep as the current US ladies' field is. I hope she can, because I have a soft spot for this skater, and she has such an elegant and lovely presence on the ice.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Thanks Dorispulaski! Looks promising that we in Finland are really getting to see her skating in October.

Marjaana

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Angela's mental toughness

Angela should read our mental toughness thread. She is one of my favorite skaters, but the truth is she really lacks in the mental toughness department. One missed jump and she crumbles like feta cheese. Unless she finds a way out of that, she will never fulfill her amazing potential. :rolleyes:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I've had my doubts about her in the recent years. Let's hope she can rise above her doubts and have a great season. We're pulling for you, Angela.........:) 42

IDLERACER

Medalist
She is truly the patron saint of underdogs everywhere. I've always had a fondness for dark horse competitors. It's much more exciting whenever they win something.

shanilia

Rinkside
I hope she has a consistent season. I'm looking forward to her programs.

Thanks for sharing the news.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think if Angela even had one iota of how many fans are pulling for her that her confidence would just soar...

make sure to support her in her guestbook! I'm sure she'd appreciate it! And I know Christine(her webmaster) would make sure she saw them :)