Seabiscuit | Golden Skate

Seabiscuit

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
He was small, he was fast and most of all he had heart! He was Seabiscuit! One of the greates race horses of all time! His Jockey, red Pollet, was a Canadian lad! How about that? I thought the movie was great and well done. If you love horses, as I do, you will not want to miss this one! Only make sure you bring kleenex and visit the washroom first - it's 2.5 hours long! I had to run to the restroom during one of the races. May go see it again!

Ladskater

PS - I tried to load a picture and some strange stuff happened! My message started to disappear! I am not impressed with the new format.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
hmmmmmmm don't know why you were having image problems

as for the movie... guess what town in the USA still doesn't have it in a theatre???? you guessed it! MINE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Lad, haven't made it to the movie yet, but I did see a documentary on Seabiscuit last night on A and E........can't wait to see the flick.......42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
there was a special on PBS tonight... it was on last month too... very interesting... they did a good job picking the actor for "Red" Toby looks like him! :)