What music do you use for your skating? | Golden Skate

What music do you use for your skating?

silver.blades

Medalist
Country
Canada
My free music is by Bond. They're the group that preformed the music for Yaguden's Winter SP. I have 2 interpretives: Stairway to Heaven by Grgorian a German male choral group and music from the Amalie Soundtrack.

icedancingnut31

On the Ice
I

I do ISI
Freestyle is the Pink Panther
Footwork is Cirque du Soliei
Light Entertainment is Ruslana's Wild Dances

meresk8princess

Spectator
I have Bond music too!!!! That was my freestyle music for Preliminary Limited was Bond "I'll Fly Away" and my new music for Pre Juv freestyle is "Nightmare Before Christmas". I compete Group 2 or Group 3 showcase and my music for this season is "Fabulous" from High School Musical 2.

Skate@Delaware

On the Ice
I injured my back and it affected my leg so no freestyle for me this season....just spotlight (ISI). My music is "I wanna be bad" I can't remember the singer. It's a jazzy flapper-type of number.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I will competing as an intermediate next season, so I am gonna have a Short AND a freeskate! I can't wait. I am going to skate a a selection of Karl Jenkins music for my long and an "summertime" for my short.

fgrsktr

Spectator
For interpretive light/comedy, "Skaters' Waltz"; for interpretive artistic/dramatic, "Marco Polo" performed by Loreena McKennitt; for freestyle, "Rhapsody in Blue."

skatergirl45

On the Ice
I am just about to get new music and it will be the soundtrack from the movie Gettysburg!!! I am so excited!

singerskates

On the Ice
For my freeskate I'm using selections from West Side Story.
My Canadian interpretive program is When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne.

sk8indel

On the Ice
This year I am using a combination of two different versions of Marching season, one by Yanni and one by The Vitamen String Quartet, La valse d' Amelie by Yann Tiersen, and Turnadot:Nessun Dorma! by the Cincinatti Pops Orchestra.