Which Russian man will make it to Worlds? | Golden Skate

Which Russian man will make it to Worlds?

Which Russian man will make it to Words?

• Total voters

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Assuming Plushenko does not return, which Russian man will make it to worlds. It seems the Russian men are skating pretty well right now. I hope it is Griazev so I will give him my vote, if he makes the GP final it can only help his cause (I think).

Wrlmy

Medalist
I voted "others" because I'm rooting for Uspenski. He's not the strongest Russian skater, but I like his style.

oleada

Record Breaker
My money is on Voronov. He got huge scores despite not attempting the lutz or flip, and beat Verner and van den Perren, Euros medalists from last year.. However, Piseev will probably change his mind ten times between Euros and Worlds.

decker

On the Ice
I voted "others" because I'm rooting for Uspenski. He's not the strongest Russian skater, but I like his style.

Glad I'm not alone in the world!

Uspenski rocks. He's sloppy sometimes, but he's young yet.

Susan

Medulla_PT

Spectator
Plushenko and Yagudin!!!! LOOOL Unfortanetly

For me, Griasev it's the most mature skater. But, his bad performances could be fatal for him. Lutai was very good in last year. Voronov won the nationals. I think the russian federation will decide for Griazev or Voronov.

One Thing!!!: You have some news about return of Alexei Yagudin!!??

Hiara80

On the Ice
Plushenko and Yagudin!!!! LOOOL Unfortanetly

For me, Griasev it's the most mature skater. But, his bad performances could be fatal for him. Lutai was very good in last year. Voronov won the nationals. I think the russian federation will decide for Griazev or Voronov.

One Thing!!!: You have some news about return of Alexei Yagudin!!??

i read some weeks ago that he give up about return to competitions :-(

Kasey

Medalist
I think, unless he totally bombs at Euros, it should be Voronov's ticket. I think he has the best chance to earn back at least 2 spots for next year.