Kristi Yamaguchi Friends & Family | Golden Skate

Kristi Yamaguchi Friends & Family

Johar

Medalist
Did anyone watch? I can't believe how fast Daria is growing up! I hope she skates in the Olympics someday.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I watched it & as always loved seeing our former favorites with their children. I don't believe Daria is still competing, is she? I think her younger sister may be the future champion skater. Also, Victoria Petrenko (va) shows a lot of promise. It's nice to have a glimpse into their private lives like this.

Kati

On the Ice
No, Daria doesn't compete anymore. I think she started to skate seriously relatively late, and besides, she has her school and friends and many other interests. She has started to play basketball, and before skating, she tried rhythmic gymnastics. Katia never pushed her to skate, and it's great to see she still enjoys skating in the shows like this (Yamaguchi family and friends). Maybe little Liza Kulik will be a competitive skater if she still has passion for it when she grows up. But I'm sure her parents won't push her either.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Joe's younger son was ADORABLE

and I my heart melted when Kurt was holding Todd and Jenny's youngest and he started to cry... awwwwwwwww

I haven't watched the whole show but my aunt skipped over to the last little bit of it on her TV on Sunday ( have it recorded, yeay for multiple TVs in the house lol) and what I saw was super cute.

sillylionlove

Medalist
Both of Joe's sons are carbon copies of him...and they are cute to boot.

Jenni and Todd's children are adorable. I also realize how much I miss Jenni and Tood. For some reason the way that they look at each other reminds me of the way that Jessica Dube and Bryce Davison look at each other. Which I wonder..are Jessica and Bryce still a couple off the ice?

I like the story about how Nancy's older son wanted to learn to skater after last year's show. You sure could see the improvement from his skating last year.

Liza is adorable. And i don't care what anyone says when I look at Daria I see Sergei. It makes me sad. And liza looks like Ilia. I am so glad to hear that on Stars on Ice he got rid of the facial hair...not a good look.

Viktoria is a very good skater. I can see her going places.

I hope if Kurt is involved next time that he brings his own children.

laceup

On the Ice
sillylionlove .. Jess and Bryce are no longer a couple off the ice. They are good friends and skate with such passion you would never know they are not together anymore. They are simply beautiful together!!!

sillylionlove

Medalist
sillylionlove .. Jess and Bryce are no longer a couple off the ice. They are good friends and skate with such passion you would never know they are not together anymore. They are simply beautiful together!!!

Really? Wow......they do skate with such passion.