GP final predictions | Page 9 | Golden Skate

GP final predictions

I may not sound original, but there are things you cannot buy..

Stephane interviewed by RAI italian channel , answering in perfect italian, when Takahashi was getting his score.. watching him realize he won.. "SONO CONTENTO, YUHUU" ="I'm HAPPY!!"... is PRICELESS!!

PRICELESS. A night full of emotions, I had such much fun I really wish I could be there, but Euro Champs in Zagreb are closer so I'll be there.
eleonora - Be sure to give a good feeling about Zagreb. That is where the rivalry for gold will take place (Joubert/Lambiel) and the bronze (Werner is still around as is v.d.Perren)

Carolina will meet up again with Sarah.

Lots of rivalries in Zagreb.

Joe

eleonora.d

On the Ice
eleonora - Be sure to give a good feeling about Zagreb. That is where the rivalry for gold will take place (Joubert/Lambiel) and the bronze (Werner is still around as is v.d.Perren)

Carolina will meet up again with Sarah.

Lots of rivalries in Zagreb.

Joe

yea, I really can't wait for the men!!, it'll be huge with Lambiel & Joubert , though I think Lambiel is superior in everything, he has this thing about falling, just like Caro , so the competition is wide open. I actually can't see many chances for v.dPerren to beat my lovely Verner, but we'll see..

I'll post my predictions if there is any Euro Champs tocpi :clap:*excited*