Practice Passes Needed | Golden Skate

Practice Passes Needed

tilak

On the Ice
I need 2 practice passes for Nationals. I will pay reasonable price. For anyone who purchased all event tickets and won't be using the practices passes can get some $$$ back. Please PM me.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
there aren't that many open practices... but that's the real reason I went out for the all event tickets... hope you find someone willing to give those babies up! :biggrin:

sk8addict

On the Ice
Have you looked at the practice schedule for the Xhell center? Not alot of practices. Passes do NOT get you into any other practices. We will get to see 2championship pratices with out expensive passes. That would come to about $400 a practice. What is reasonable to you?

tilak

On the Ice
there aren't that many open practices... but that's the real reason I went out for the all event tickets... hope you find someone willing to give those babies up! :biggrin:

I hope so, too. Are the warm-ups before the short and long programs considered practices? I was hoping there's a possibility to at least get in with a just a ticket for that particular competition. Does anyone know by any chance? :)

Last edited:

acraven

Rinkside
The 20-minute warm-ups (with no skater's music played), typically held a few hours before the competition, have been considered practices in the past, except for a few occasions when local folks briefly claimed they were not practices (despite being listed on the practice schedule) and did not permit those with practice passes to enter. I think ticket holders for the following competitive event (probably would be an event different from the event being warmed up) *might* be able to get in to see the warm-up if there is only a zamboni break in between, because they admit ticket holders quite a bit before the event starts. No guarantees on this, though, since arena policies and practices very. Remember, too, that many of the warm-ups will be held at Pleasant Arena and will therefore not be open to practice-pass holders.

If you are referring to the 5- or 6-minute warm-up before each group of 3 to 6 skaters competes, that's definitely part of the competition and does not require a practice pass.

tilak

On the Ice
The 20-minute warm-ups (with no skater's music played), typically held a few hours before the competition, have been considered practices in the past, except for a few occasions when local folks briefly claimed they were not practices (despite being listed on the practice schedule) and did not permit those with practice passes to enter. I think ticket holders for the following competitive event (probably would be an event different from the event being warmed up) *might* be able to get in to see the warm-up if there is only a zamboni break in between, because they admit ticket holders quite a bit before the event starts. No guarantees on this, though, since arena policies and practices very. Remember, too, that many of the warm-ups will be held at Pleasant Arena and will therefore not be open to practice-pass holders.

If you are referring to the 5- or 6-minute warm-up before each group of 3 to 6 skaters competes, that's definitely part of the competition and does not require a practice pass.

Thanks for the feedback. I was not referring to the 5 minute warm-ups but the earlier warm-ups. I saw a schedule where there was a 45 minute warm-up/practice before the event at the xcel arena, but now according to their website they are updating the practice schedule.