Evergrowing list of Skating Tapes available for copying... | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Evergrowing list of Skating Tapes available for copying...

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I am so glad that you are still making tapes!! I hadn't ordered anything or really talked to you in a while but you can bet I will be checking out your new stuff soon. :love:

I gotta also plug springerluv for her tapes. They are absolutely fabulous. She fed my MK and J&D fandom quite well a few years ago when I was really itching for some of their great skating! Now, I need to go shopping again on her lists, LOL :D

springerluv

On the Ice
re: tapes

Hi Debra,
I only have what is listed on my tape list. I would love to find coverage of the early '70's, but don't have it now.

:)

bluecatskater

Rinkside
1984 Olympics

Wow !! what a great collection you have. I am very impressed.
I am interested in 1984 Olympics, particularly Torvill and Dean programs.
Please let me know what I can do to get these performances.
Thanks,
Cathy

springerluv

On the Ice

New tapes will be added soon. Also -- NEW COMPILATONS --

Coming soon:

JANET LYNN COMPILATION

MATT SAVOIE COMPILATION

Gregor

Rinkside
Are you selling these? If so what is your charge? Many are sharing freely now. Did you get these off TV free?

springerluv

On the Ice
to "Gregor"

Hello """"Gregor"""" -- a lot of people have been sharing a LOT of concern and ***WARNING!!!!!*** about you and your use of different names on the skating forums and the bizarre comments you make.

mememe

On the Ice
Wow, you have a LOT of tapes. I have quite a few of the ones you've mentioned, but not all, and some you don't mention, but not too many. I can't believe you can keep track of them all so well!

If you ever get ahold of 1978 U.S. junior nationals, or 1978 Junior Worlds (in Megreve, France), I would LOVE a copy! It's the men's I'm most interested in -- that was the junior worlds year of Orser, Boitano, Kotin and Coi, among others, and I have long wanted to see it after reading about it in Orser's book, and having seen a few clips of Boitano at junior nationals that year, I'd love to see the whole thing, too.

springerluv

On the Ice

I am ALWAYS looking for new things, especially events in the '70's and ones in the '80's that I don't have. They are difficult to find. But I did just get a special gem of Janet Lynn's freeskate when she won the '73 US Nationals!

Just keep checking my list. I'll be adding a few new things very soon too!

springerluv

On the Ice
re: list of events

Many more wonderful things will be coming this summer... think early '60's... early '70's.... think 1951..... :yes:

sanray74

Spectator
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful tapes. Your tapes are of great quality and you provide such quick action on getting the tapes out.

Thanks again
Sandra
Canada

springerluv

On the Ice

Thanks Sandra, I'm so happy you are enjoying your tapes. It is a joy to share these gems with others - and to meet such nice people like you too!
Kathy :)

springerluv

On the Ice

8-2-05 my list has been updated with added items, some of which were additions to events I already had.