Evergrowing list of Skating Tapes available for copying... | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Evergrowing list of Skating Tapes available for copying...

mpal2

Final Flight
Kathy,

I emailed some tape requests on Oct 9 and followed up with some revisisions/corrections on Oct 17. Just wanted to check if that came through ok. I left my login name in the email message, but pm me if you can't pick out my email address.

springerluv

On the Ice
8-12-07 Due to recent health issues and two surgeries, I may have been hard to contact for anyone who has tried. Add to that, over a month ago, our computer crashed, taking with it all of my skating and tape/DVD information. I deeply apologize to anyone who has tried to contact me and not been able to reach me. Much of my copying is done through my computer and for that reason, the things I have been working on have taken far longer to finish than usual.

We now have a new computer and are up and running. I am trying to put together my lists again, as well as everything else that was lost. It is almost frightening how much we rely on these computers today.

To those who have tried to contact me and not been able to reach me, my deepest apologies. I am now back to making tapes and DVDs full steam. Thank you to everyone who have become wonderful friends through these past few years.

Bless you all,
Kathy
:)

Last edited:

springerluv

On the Ice
COMPLETE COVERAGE OF THE 2006 OLYMPICS NOW AVAILABLE, INCLUDING TODAY SHOW INTERVIEWS AND OLYMPIC ICE SHOWS. 22 1/2 HOURS OF COMMERCIAL FREE COVERAGE.

I also have the opening and closing ceremonies.

:)

springerluv

On the Ice
:cry: blue, missing skating? :think: Can't think what to do?

Try a new DVD or tape to fill the long, hot days of summer! :clap:

ajv001

Spectator
2007 European Championships

Did you make a copy of this past weekend's European Championships in Warsaw? My elderly parents are from Poland and were not able to see the show. I'd like to give them a copy of this competition as a gift. Hopefully they showed some clips of Warsaw.

I'm also trying to get a copy of the show broadcast in Poland with Polish commentary - any ideas?

What would you charge for a US region DVD of the show?

Thank you...Andrew

springerluv

On the Ice
Hi everyone. I've been out with health issues and two surgeries. Add to that, our computer decided to crash and die an ugly death. :sheesh:

But now I am okay and we have a new computer and I am back to making tapes and DVDs as usual.

I hope everyone is having a healthy and happy summer. :)
Kathy