Need a custom title | Golden Skate

Need a custom title

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Hi all! I've put this here instead of in Le Cafe because you are all skaters - and will understand!

I'm now eligible for a custom title. But what to put on there?

Cindy's is the best - the perfect title. Then I think of what I want to put down and all I get is....boring! Yeah, I'm working on doubles. Yeah, I love axels and flips. Yeah, I'm an adult skater.

Heeeeelp! What can I put for my custom title?

Anyone have any suggestions? Can we have fun with it????

Cinderella on Ice

Bless you, Fairy Godmother, I'm Having a BALL!
On the Ice
Hi Brigitte.

Your "title" is the word or phrase that appears under your name at the left. Yours is currently "Rinkside," and it's based on the number of GS posts you have.

After you've done 100 posts, you have the option to "customize" your title. It will start to appear as "Custom Title" until you change it. You can see that mine is "Thank you, Fairy Godmother, I'm having a BALL." That's the custom title.

And don't worry Sk8tr1964, we'll come up with something. I'll sleep on it tonight and give you some ideas tomorrow. The first thing that came to mind was something like, "Takes a lickin' but keeps on tickin' " because I was thinking of all the posts from the folks over on CAS! But I'm sure I can do better than that!

icenut84

Final Flight
As well as your actual skating accomplishments, maybe you could incorporate personality traits. My custom title is "Tripping over my toe picks", because I am a skater but also, off the ice I'm clumsy and accident-prone! Always tripping, banging my toe, etc. :)

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Ok, I went with one of my favorite jumps. May change it later, but this will do for now. Thanks! :D

rachelstarlet

Rinkside
Not exactly skating related but I just had to say:

My all-time high school crush was a guy named Axel :) So I smiled when I saw your new title!

sk8er1964

On the Ice
rachelstarlet said:
Not exactly skating related but I just had to say:

My all-time high school crush was a guy named Axel :) So I smiled when I saw your new title!

:D :D

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Glacierskater said:
I want to be in love with the axel!!!! Hopefully that day will come soon!

It can be a fickle friend, but it really is a fun jump (as long as you can convince yourself that throwing yourself forward off your toepick is a smart thing to do! :p ).