Anyone interested in free music editing services? | Golden Skate

Anyone interested in free music editing services?

Lockwood

Spectator
So I hope it's ok to do this here. I can assure you there is no catch/scam involved here. Basically, I'm offering free music editing services to anyone whose interested.

Why?

Well, I love cutting skating music as a hobby (I use audacity which makes pretty seamless cuts most of the time) and instead of piling up mp3s on my computer I thought it would be cool if it maybe was of some use to someone out there.

I have a ton of CDs with all kinds of music and am interested in helping to select pieces but would also be interested in editing music you've already selected.

I suppose this whole exchange could be done over email and then I could just attach the file to you which you could burn onto a CD.

Anyways, just throwing the offer out there and seeing if there are any takers. If you're interested feel free to send me a message and we can take it from there.

Thanks!

lerae1125

Spectator
may be interested

Hi,

My 6 yo dd needs her first music for FS competition. She only has a min and a half. I am so lost/clueless on how to do this any info/help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you,
L:)

my email is [email protected]

auntmimi

Spectator
is your offer still good?

Are you still offerring to edit music? My 7 year old has chosen a piece of music that is a few seconds too long. Really only the introduction needs to be cut off but I have no idea how to do it. We could email mp3 files (legally downloaded from itunes) if that would work.

email is [email protected] if you're interested thanks!

gocaroline

On the Ice
is your offer still good?

Hi! I am trying to do edit the music for my daughter but the quality is not good. It would be great if you are still doing it. The music will be 2 min long for pre-juvenile. Let me know if you have time [email protected] Thanks!