Big Brother Updates | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Big Brother Updates

Seonaid920

On the Ice
nothing much happening so far today

Sleeze and Justy are in the hot tub not saying one single word.
Methinks they're in an intense game of footsies :eek:

And Jun told Erika it isn't looking good for Jack :cry:

CBS - why the hell are the editors not showing the Stooges being well, Stooge-like? Robert's approval ratings are soaring because they keep showing sob-story bits about how he's cleaned up his life and stopped drinking and worships his daughter. Worships her til she grows up, that is, then she'll be just another whore like every other woman in his life, I presume. I will never understand men like Robert who don't see the hypocrisy in thinking all women are f--ktoys but their own precious daughters are the one exception. :\

Four feeds on three people saying nothing. This is quality entertainment here, folks. Justin, Jee and Erika are outside. Justin and Jee play cards, Erika has just now sat up to watch. The pool ripples quietly, and the newly painted grass (as of yesterday) is a lovely tinge of dried up green.

Justin says it's hot. Now he called Jee and bastard and a d--k. I must have missed whatever prompted that exchange.

Seonaid920

On the Ice
HOH competition

the HOH competition...

I predict Jee will be out first, as he's already adjusting his stance. Now he's picking lint off his shirts.

I have a feeling Sniffy has been behind bars before. He's holding on to those bars like he's afraid of his cell mates, and curses BB for making him stand with his back to the crowd.

Jee has just squatted down. Repeat, Jee has just squatted down. And then he stands right back up.

Alison calls the competition "gay". She looks absolutely miserable in that cage. So does Robert. Jack wonders how he got himself into this predicament. I think he hates the others for sparing him. Jun has to pee, and Jack tells her to go for it.

Ali asks if anyone wants to make a deal. Jun starts to reply with, "If any of you leave, don't vote me out." Then Ali says she's not leaving, and all convo about deals drop.

Robert, Jee, and Alison are really hating this. Erika acts really uncomfortable too. Jack seems to be doing okay, with Jun seeming to be the most comfortable. But it is still early, and there is much suffering to be had.

The hamsters have just concluded that they might be right in the path of the sprinklers. And since they're wearing their mics, they're going to be electrocuted. Hurray! Apparently, there also seems to be rain clouds gathering overhead. There is a god.

Robert stares dead-eyed out of the cage, thinking to himself, "God, I really gotta pick my nose right now."

Jack notes that Erika is a pilates instructor and a ballerina, and that she should be able to stand in there forever.

Jee is on his knees. That must feel great on the kneecaps
Justin announces that what he's about to do is not his idea, and goes inside to get the food. It's chicken. He walks it around the cage. Robert says he's not interested in smelling it. Justin says he didn't want to have to be the one to do this, but he'll tell them how it is. Jun tells him to eat it right in front of her.

Justin comes over to the cage ans asks what each person's major complaint is. Jee - none, Robert - fine, Erika - fine, Ali - fine, Jun - I'M HUNGRY. Jack - I'm cage'd with three beautiful women so no complaints.

Jun asks how many times they think Justin will eat before the comp is done. She guesses three. I'm guessing Jun eats three of her fellow cagemates before this is done.

they've been told that if they close their eyes for 30 seconds, they'll be eliminated. Sounds like their sleep test. Alison asks if she closes her eyes and counts to 29, will she be okay?

And . . . silence.

At different intervals Jack, Ali, and Erica have told Jun she's safe, and can leave, but she isn't moving.

Jun asks Big Brother if Justin can give her a cup or paper towel to pee on.

2 hours and 35 minutes and not a single one has left the cage.

Slugbert is looking tired. If I were to bet on it, I'd say Jee and Slug are close to leaving.

Jun pee! Gentleman Jack gave her his shirt to wrap around her while she squatted and did her thing. She evidently got a few drops on Jacks shirt.

Justin is laughing. Jack is putting his shirt on again.

Erika's having some problems. She is trying to stretch her back.
Jack yet again passes over his shirt for another woman (Alislut) to pee all over.

Justin is hovering like some sort of pervert. It really is disturbing the way he is leering at her. Everyone else has their back turned except Justin. Jun is cheering her on, challenging her to pee more than her. Everyone starts singing Ali is peeing to the tune of Row Row Row Your Boat so they don't hear her. Justin gives a blow by blow description of her "dribbling".

Poor Jacks shirt got tinkled on. Again. He decides not to don it, but instead is just holding it and clenching a bar at the same time.
Rob is leaving! he looks pretty disgusted. AND he goes into the restroom. AFTER washing his hands. Splash back from Ali?
Jun is leaving.

Jee, Aliscum, Jack, and Erika advance. The plan is for Jee to leave a little later (I think).

Robert and Justin chat in the kitchen.

Robert says he thought Jack would be the first one out. He also apologizes to Justin for giving up. Justin doesn't say anything. Heh.

Robert says he's going to go pump Jee up, but he just sits there. Justin has a long sleeve shirt tied over his bare shoulders. Very stylish.

Rob says Ali will win, Jack is on his way out to which Justin voices his surprise he's lasted this long. He says Jun looks good and not having won anything she is driven. He says Jee has been resting his back and is doing well also.

Rob says he's going to call Jun on the way she has been playing the game. He will demand she choose sides once and for all or she's not getting the votes.

Rob then complains about Erika, saying she doesn't have to cry every time someone leaves. Hey Rob? Get your ass out of the house and I'll bet any amount she sheds ZERO tears for you. He then sighs heavily and pops 3 advil complaining "how terrible it was" and he has a migraine. He is worthless. I despise him. To prove to you how worthless he is, he says he'd go talk to Jee to pump him up but he's hurting too bad.

Jun walks in. Rob asks why she left (pot BLAMES kettle) and she replies she couldn't do it, besides Erika is not budging. Rob says we still have GEE.

Justin came out to investigate, and asked how Jee was doing. Jee's response: "I'm really hurting"

Erika seems to have attained some state of serenity, embraced her predicament, and is in a state of oneness with the cage. Or maybe she's dozing off. No, she's zen, baby.

Jack is also zen.

Alison and Jun encouraged one another to leave so that the other would feel safe enough to leave as well, but neither would leave first. One of the enticing barters was for Jun, Jack, and Alison to all leave at the same time so that Erika and Jee could battle it out in the last cage -- which everyone was all-for except Jack, who wanted to stick it out on his own and also to be the one who awards Erika the title of HoH at the very end.

Throughout this whole competition, the both of them have been extremely calm and barely have complained at all. As compared to, you know, the Scattergirls, who not only found the time in the Cage to complain at every turn, but also managed to both splatter their respective strains of urine on Jack's shirt. And Jack? Has been so pleasant throughout it all.

Jun was eventually coerced into leaving by a promise instigated by Jack, promptly cosigned by Erika and Ali, that everyone in the Gladiator Urinal was safe, even if Veto was used. And obviously, regardless of whether or not Jee agreed to the plan, she would be safe. And so she told BB Jim that she was aborting herself from the Cage of Pee, hopped out, and fled for the kitchen like a ravenous and weary anorexic rediscovering the Joy of Food in Hershey Park. Once her face was satisfied, she apologized to Robert and Justin.

Erika is standing straight up. I think she has the right idea with the good posture stance.

Inside. Jun eats while Robert claims that Ali can beat Erika. Ali is "strong as f--k," according to Robert.

Cage. All's quiet. Jee is miserable. Just miserable. Abandoned by Robert and Jun, and in obvious physical discomfort. Heh.

Jack asks Erika how she is, and she says she's good. More silence.

Serious dealing in the cage. Jee is thinking about screwing the stooges over. He says what's said in here must stay in her, and "that includes you too Ali". His conscience is eating him up but he does seem interested at the idea of letting Erika win. YES!!! He will go with Erika to the final cage and then leave about 30 minutes later.

Jack began to wear down Jee with promises of momentary alliances, and Erika joins in the gangbang, egging on that, "He knows he won't win against those two." Which was an extremely good move -- since everyone in the Cage knew that Jee was the weakest member of the Stooges, Jee is silent for a few moments and brings the conversation back with, "If I do this, it has to be believable."

at 1:15 a.m. HT, Jack is beginning to whisper to Aliscam and Jee in an attempt to speed things up. And so, under the night's gentle guise of an airplane passing overhead, he tells Jee that he will be the pawn if Veto is used. But he's guaranteed safety. And with that, Jack leaves the cage.

approximately 1:22 am housetime (4.22 eastern) Jee gives up and just walked out. The weight is on his shoulders as he sits there with head hanging. He wanders over to Justin and apologizes.

Right after Jee walked out, Ali did too. The Stooges are clearly going to realize there was a deal cut with everyone walking out one right after the other.

ERIKA HAS HOH!

Robert already questioning how soon Ali left after Jee. Like I said, it will look mighty suspicious to the stooges.

Robert is pacing the bedroom talking *at* Justin. Migraine? No longer apparent. He is ranting "he foresaw this coming" and "Now they'll pick "us" off one by one". Justin just closes his eyes tighter and tries to will him gone. So much for counting on your teammates, eh Justine?

Jee comes in and apologizes he let them down. Rob starts blowing smoke saying over and over "You kicked ass dude, you kicked ass". Jee apologizes again and Justin, biting Jees head off says "NO ONE LET ANYONE DOWN." Jee excuses himself for cig #1 of today, er, yesterday. Justin continues to clench his eyes, willing himself anywhere but here with Robert.

Erika notes that the thing that really got to Jee was her mentioning to him how he could buy his girlfriend a house with $500,000. She thinks it was effective because it was the truth.
Erika wonders if she did the right thing making a deal with Jee. Jack says yes, that she made Jee a good offer and he took it.

Basically the plan is Robert and Justin up, Jee as a pawn if veto gets used. They don't discuss what happens if Jee wins veto and takes one of the stooges off.

We have Jee sitting in the dark on the living room sofa. Poor honest Jee. Surely he must be wrestling with his inner demons for betraying his beloved stooges.