Rohene Ward's New Official Website | Golden Skate

Rohene Ward's New Official Website

Rohene has a new website at www.roheneward.net. It’s full of history, video links, media articles and even personal photos!!! Check it out!
I highly recommend the video from Austria. Some posters will say he doesn't have speed. Absurd! He covers that ice beautifully with great FLOW and MUSICALITY that is arguably better than Johnny's.

Anyway, that was back in 2002 when Johnny was just about a budding contender. If Rohene hits as I've been saying for the past 4 years, he will be the next US Champion. Tell me otherwise.

Joe

emma

Record Breaker
I highly recommend the video from Austria. Some posters will say he doesn't have speed. Absurd! He covers that ice beautifully with great FLOW and MUSICALITY that is arguably better than Johnny's.

Anyway, that was back in 2002 when Johnny was just about a budding contender. If Rohene hits as I've been saying for the past 4 years, he will be the next US Champion. Tell me otherwise.

Joe

You all know how much I love Johnny, but I would jump for joy and scream and cry and jump up and down some more if Rohene medaled - I would so love to see him on the podium, and yeah, he is so so so totally good enough a skater to win, just those darn competition nerves/lack of focus thing...here's sending a most sincere good luck wish to Rohene for two great skates!!!!!

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
I sooo want Johnny to get his title back but let me tell you if Rohene was to skate perfectly and get on that podium you would hear me screaming from all around the world. My family LOVES Rohene:rock: He is just fabulous:clap: I just hope he gets the chance to show the World what he can do, cause Ive seen him do it in practices and its AMAZING:bow: Rock on Rohene!!!:clap::rock:

Thans for the update on his site!! It looks great :biggrin: