Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Ashton and Demi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom and Penelope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Couplings?

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Which of the following couples in La La Land will actually marry and live happily ever after?

If you know any other dubious cuples please list and explain.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I voted for Ben and Jennifer... I think they are both set on making it work... however if they want that to happen it seems you have to quit doing what you love on teh work side of life... very few couples make it "till death do they part" :(

Kara Bear

Final Flight
I think the whole Ben and Jen thing is a grand stunt. They'll break it off next year after their movies together come out. My vote for the couple who will stick together...the craziest one there, Ashton and Demi. :D Seriously, I don't think any of them will make it.

rachelstarlet

Rinkside
Ah! I am supremely sick of hearing about both Ben and Jen and Ashton and Demi. Maybe they should switch it up... Ben and Demi... Ashton and JLo... it'd make for new stories for Extra and shows like that to report, instead of the same ones over and over!

starshinexavier

On the Ice
rachelstarlet said:
Ah! I am supremely sick of hearing about both Ben and Jen and Ashton and Demi. Maybe they should switch it up... Ben and Demi... Ashton and JLo... it'd make for new stories for Extra and shows like that to report, instead of the same ones over and over!

ITA!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Nicole denies any romantic involvement with Jude Law and has sued the papers for publishing false stories. So I guess, we won't be seeing these two "tie the knot." I can't wait until Cold Mountain comes out.