American Idol - Season 7

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Actually it's halfway through the premiere on the East Coast! :rock:

It's season 7! Can you believe it?

Binky30

Rinkside
WOOT! Super excited. I can't believe it's season 7!! (I hope you and I don't have to have fights about some no-talent hack this year *cough*Taylor*cough* :rofl:)

I really liked the last girl, the one who sang the Corrine Bailey Ray song, and the first guy (the one who lost 200 pounds) that sang the Maroon5 song.

Usually a fan....I found it to be quite boring....It's gotten to be the same-old same-old for me. Maybe I'll be able to get interested when it gets down to the top 24 to 12, etc.

sillylionlove

Medalist
It was pretty good last night. I have to admit my favorite part is the bad singers who think they are really good and then get mad when they are told that they stink! Tonight they are going to be in Dallas.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
didn't get to see it as I was picking up my mom and aunt from the airport (finally!) but can't wait for tonight

and Binky don't make me come over there and hurt you! ;)

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I voted my fingers off for Taylor, that year. :)

Anyways...Drew was hot(the farm boy)..looks like a young Kurt Russel :D

fenway

On the Ice
I can usually get through the 2 hour audition episodes in about 1 hour. I find the "bad" auditions to be SO boring. I know that's their bread & butter during this stage of the game but I just like the good singers :eek:hwell:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WOOT! Super excited. I can't believe it's season 7!! (I hope you and I don't have to have fights about some no-talent hack this year *cough*Taylor*cough* :rofl:)
Don't forget the fights over *cough *Blake*cough*

I'm excited because they held some of the auditions in Omaha. Matter of fact a couple of people I work with ran into Simon, Randy and what's his name. They posed for pics and signed autographs and were genuinely nice guys.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
What's his name.... Ryan? ;)

So, the top 12 guys and top 12 girls are being chosen tonight... anyone else want to shut Paula up with all of her speech making?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did anyone else make a choice over Big Brother & American Idol???

Dee

Wrlmy

Medalist
What's his name.... Ryan? ;)

So, the top 12 guys and top 12 girls are being chosen tonight... anyone else want to shut Paula up with all of her speech making?

Paula has problem with pretty girls who don't scream "I love you Pauls!! you gorgeous thing:love:~" But of course, she will drool over any guy, pretty or ugly, talented or not doesn't matter. I'm tired of her complimenting nothing guys.
Back on the bright side of the world, does anyone find that Aussie guy super hot??:love:

I watched BB last night but I caught some of Tuesday's Idol...there do seem to be some pretty good contenders. I'll probably pay more attention to it in the coming weeks.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'll get to see it in 2 hours.... *sigh*

not happy that House is not on tonight, though, due to the 2 hour Idol lo

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Danny sang Jailhouse Rock? am I right?

so far I liked Jared Yaeger... and that's it but I haven't seen everyone yet....

merrywidow

Record Breaker
My favorites of the night were Jason Castro & Robbie Carrico. I'd eliminate Luke Menard & Chikezie Eze.

equestrianguy

On the Ice
My favs of the guys last night were pretty obvious.. David, Jacod and Michael.. I think based on last nights performances Garret and Luke need to hit the road. They put me to sleep (and not in a good way)..LOL I'm hoping Amanda, Alexandrea and Syesha tear it UP tonight!!!
I like Danny too based on other tryouts....but "Jailhouse Rock"? That was not the song for him too sing... He needs to show off his vocals more..