VCR alert.....times two | Golden Skate

VCR alert.....times two

sillylionlove

Medalist
Just wanted to let everyone know that Tanith and Ben are scheduled to be on the Today show on Friday morning.

Also, wanted to remind everyone that Fashion on Ice in on this Sunday.

merrybari

Final Flight
Just wanted to let everyone know that Tanith and Ben are scheduled to be on the Today show on Friday morning.

Also, wanted to remind everyone that Fashion on Ice in on this Sunday.

Thanks - was hoping someone would post this as I don't know how to start a new thread here. :p

I'll be watching both.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Thanks for the update and to add to that, NBC is also reairing the Seal on Ice show on Saturday afternoon at 3 PM EST. Hopefully they show it all this time! :)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Keep in mind that on Sunday there will be an NHL game on earlier so if the game goes overtime, the FOI broadcast could be pre-empted.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for the update and to add to that, NBC is also reairing the Seal on Ice show on Saturday afternoon at 3 PM EST. Hopefully they show it all this time! :)

Well, those of us in the Philly area didn't get the rebroadcast of "The Music of Seal on Ice" yesterday. :frown::disapp: I'll bet this happened in a lot of markets. I'm curious about what will happen this afternoon, since "Fashion on Ice" is supposed to be aired.

We happen to get the Style network (for which we are grateful), but not everyone who would like to watch these shows does. :eek:hwell: :scratch:

skamper23

Medalist
Keep in mind that on Sunday there will be an NHL game on earlier so if the game goes overtime, the FOI broadcast could be pre-empted.

OH NO.....not again!!!! :no::no::no: That totally screwed up the Seal show and it wasn't re-aired in my area yesterday either!!!