Synchronized Skating, how do you feel about it? | Golden Skate

Synchronized Skating, how do you feel about it?

What do you think about Synchronized Skating?

• I LOVE it!!!!!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I like it.

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Don't like it, but don't dislike it.

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I HATE it!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

starshinexavier

On the Ice
Since it's not talked about on this message board, I was wondering what everyone thought about synchronized skating.

For me personally, it has been the way that I achieved my skating dream from when I first started competing. Being a poor jumper, it gave me another outlet to achieve a lot of things that I never would have if I had just stuck with singles.

Any sort of input would be great. I basically just want to know what you all think about it.

Pookie

Final Flight
I watched a little bit one time and I didn't really care for it too much. Maybe I didn't give it a fair chance but it looked like it could be very monotonous to watch.

windspirit

On the Ice
I agree with Pookie. I'm not sure where it puts me on the voting scale, though, so I haven't voted...

mpal2

Final Flight
I enjoyed watching synchronized skating. A really good team can create some beautiful patterns on the ice. Some of them get too cluttered and you can't really tell what's going on. Also, you really need some distant camera angles to get the full appreciation of the pattern. Sometimes the stupid cameramen ruin the program. I think this is one event that I would rather have the nosebleed seats.

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
I voted "like it" because it is really cool, and how they can skate so close to one another and not trip is beyond me!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like to watch it. When they have their nationals, I always think now who can beat that. Then, they have worlds and the winners of nationals are just OK when you get the world skaters performing. Remarkable!!

Dee