YouTube Links | Golden Skate

YouTube Links

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks so much for posting these . . . I have a lot of catching up to do! :bow::thumbsup:

Wrlmy

Medalist
I'm just reminded how Canadian men do great footworks. Jeffrey Buttle, Patrick Chan, Fedor Andreev..just awesome! They truly showcase that footwork is not just an element.:love:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I'm just reminded how Canadian men do great footworks. Jeffrey Buttle, Patrick Chan, Fedor Andreev..just awesome! They truly showcase that footwork is not just an element.:love:

I agree. The Swiss have the spins and the Canadian men have the footwork.
Chan's footwork movements are so quick and effortless and to the music, he was flying across the ice. I must say I was impressed. :bow:

cassieandcheetah

On the Ice
I was just wondering...did the commentator during Patrick's LP say that he didn't nail the triple axel once during his warm up?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I was just wondering...did the commentator during Patrick's LP say that he didn't nail the triple axel once during his warm up?

Yes, Kurt did make that comment after Patricks performance. Neither he nor Tracy breathed a word while Patrick layed down his amazing skate. The important thing is that Patrick did do his triple axel when it counted - Kurt commented on that.

:agree:

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
Does anybody have either Phaneuf's SP or LP or both?

PS. Thanks for all the videos and you can watch the winning LPs at CBC.CA/Sports!

swier

Spectator
Thanks for the links. I was there and experienced it "first hand", but replaying the moments are amazing. Any You Tube posts for the junior pairs?