TV Alert - Colors of Winter | Golden Skate

TV Alert - Colors of Winter

heyang

Record Breaker
Hi, all.

Nancy Kerrigan's World of Skating is on right now - the show is The Colors of Winter. It's broadcast on CN8. If you don't have Comcast as your television provider, CN8 streams live on their website, too.

So far, Elvis S, Scott Davis and Naomi Nari Name have performed on outdoor ice. I started watching in the middle; so, I'm not sure when these segments were taped and who else has appeared.

This will re-air next Saturday (1/26) from 2pm-4pm on CN8. It could be a good warm up before 2008 US Nationals, which begins airing on NBC at 4pm on Saturday 1/26.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Hi, all.

Nancy Kerrigan's World of Skating is on right now - the show is The Colors of Winter. It's broadcast on CN8. If you don't have Comcast as your television provider, CN8 streams live on their website, too.

So far, Elvis S, Scott Davis and Naomi Nari Name have performed on outdoor ice. I started watching in the middle; so, I'm not sure when these segments were taped and who else has appeared.

This will re-air next Saturday (1/26) from 2pm-4pm on CN8. It could be a good warm up before 2008 US Nationals, which begins airing on NBC at 4pm on Saturday 1/26.

Thanks for the heads up. I just turned it on.

krenseby

Final Flight
I forgot to mention jenny Kirk and Totimianina/Marinin

Did you say Jenny Kirk? ;-) Wow.. this is so exciting. She hasn't made a single tv appearance ever since her retirement from amateur skating..... This is certainly a treat...

Naomi also hasn't skated singles in a long time, not even in exhibition.

We've got two rare appearances on our hands!

heyang

Record Breaker
Ok - someone finally said something that indicated when this happened. It's old footage because Jenny just mentioned that she will be using Chicago for her SP.

Oh, well. It's stil fun to watch.

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
I would love to see that show to see NNN and Jenny, but I don't believe CN8 is on my satellite system. Does Direct TV include Comcast?

I happened to catch Scott Davis' skate when flipping channels.

Nancy's shows are usually always footage of things that have happened in the past....but it is still neat to see the stuff. I can't remember the last time I saw Scott Davis skate! I read somewhere that he's studying to be a doctor?

I don't think any cable company except Comcast carries it. Occassionally the Philadelphia PHillies games are on this channel and my friend in PA, who has RCN tv/computer service, can't watch the games...I should let her know about the on-line capabilities!

sillylionlove

Medalist
It was a good show but the performances were old since they listed Evegeny as the Olympic Silver Medalist and T&M as not winning the gold. Also Naomi was still a singles skater!!