Who is coaching Angela Nikodinov now? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who is coaching Angela Nikodinov now?

amykaren

On the Ice
I am a big fan of hers-I hope she does well this year. She went through alot the last 2 years. I am looking forward to seeing her skate again. I'm not counting her out!

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Why does everyone count out Angela because she makes a couple of mistakes in her programs? Sasha Cohen
has yet to skate a clean program, and yet qualifies for World and Olympic teams. But yeah, I agree that Angela
would have to be near perfect in order for the US judges to put her above Sasha...

Laura :)

Lanie

On the Ice
I hope Angela remains healthy and kicks some major butt. She's lovely and such a credit to US figure skating. :)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I used to think the same thing for Karen Kadavy, alas it never happened. However, Toller coached her for awhile and created some lovely programs. Maybe he could do the same thing for Angela.

ladybug

On the Ice
The difference between Angela and Sasha is that Sasha is able to pull it back together when she makes a mistake. Once Angela makes an error, no matter how small she seems to come apart at the seams.

That said, I hope she can put it all together this year. She is such a pleasure to watch skate.