Remember the names Yamaguchi, Wylie, Hamilton, Kovarikova & Novotny, Usova & Zhulin, Witt, Brasseur & Eisler, Manley, Boitano, and Kadavy? Before Tara beat out Michelle for gold in '98 and when there was skating on tv almost every weekend? Anyway, I absolutely miss this golden age of figure skating and am sure many of you miss it too.

I have most of the American television coverage of all the major amateur and professional events from 1996-2006 in great condition on VHS tapes. These were taped directly from the tv, and are accurately labeled. I was going to just throw out the tapes, but thought someone else might have the same enjoyment that these tapes have brought me. There are over 50 tapes with 6 hours of coverage on each.

Unfortunately, the only year I slacked off on was 1999 when I missed the US Nationals and Worlds that year, and also I missed the 2003 US Nationals, but have the Worlds covered. There are a few pro competitions and smaller amateur events missed here and there, but after about 2000 I concentrated on the majors (US Nationals, Worlds, and Olympics). Other than that, most everything is here. My favorite is ICE the way, what happened to ICE WARS this year?? But I do have all of the American television coverage of the Olympic figure skating events from 1998, 2002, and 2006!!

I was going to put them up on ebay, but wanted to see if anyone is interested in them first. If you are willing to pay I am willing to ship, and if you are local to southern CA you can come pick them up.

Email or reply to this post with any questions.