Obama's deep tie with slum landlord Rezko!! | Golden Skate

Obama's deep tie with slum landlord Rezko!!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
While reading these articles, one should keep in mind that with the huge amount of money that all of the candidates have collected in support of their campaigns, there will be a few bad apples in every barrel, including Obama's.

What I want to see from the candidates:

1. Questionable donors who give large amounts of money should have their money given to charity--promptly.

2. The candidates' staffs need to be competent about this--somebody should be checking if X is a crook, his wife's donations, children's donations, employees' donations, should also be quickly detected and given to charity--this will always take a bit longer.

3. I want to see that the candidate wasn't in business in any way with the crook, and I want to see that the candidate never introduced or supported legislation in aid of the crook.

We shall see how Obama stands up to this type of scrutiny. Already the staff has muffed up getting his donor list scrubbed in a timely fashion.

netnuts

Match Penalty
3. I want to see that the candidate wasn't in business in any way with the crook, and I want to see that the candidate never introduced or supported legislation in aid of the crook.

We shall see how Obama stands up to this type of scrutiny. Already the staff has muffed up getting his donor list scrubbed in a timely fashion.

Rezko's donations to Obama do not bother me a whole lot. What really bothers me was that he sold a piece of land to Obama at a huge discount, which frankly was a bribery.

Sorry for me sounding a bit politically incorrect, but I can't understand African American voters' 'tribal mentality'... I mean I can understand the majority of them must be proud of Obama, but 80% of them voted for this guy in South Carolina primary? Edwards, who was born in SC and won this state handily 4 years ago got only 1% among African American community. This is identity politics to its extreme.

There's another African American congressman from louisiana stashed tons of bribery cash in the fridge, and that guy was caught on tape by FBI. But he still won relection by a landslide counting on rock-solid support from AA constituency.
It's almost like they vote autimatically for any black politician no matter what.

Shameful. Sorry for my rant.
:rock:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I find the business with the discounted house very troubling, if it actually turns out to be true. (The house might be worth a lot now, but not then, for example, and it could be it was purchased at market price...real estate has been very crazy in the last 20 years at times).

And at least one thing: The SC voters did not give Sharpton the win in 2004, so apparently not every African American candidate who stays on the ballot as long as SC gets their vote.

One thing though: If Fitzpatrick is the prosecutor, two things will happen.

1. He will definitely investigate the heck out of it, and he will be stopped by neither day nor night nor rain nor snow nor sleet nor hail nor political considerations.

2. He won't alter the schedule to bring out hot headlines just for an election day...it will take as long as it takes.

netnuts

Match Penalty
I find the business with the discounted house very troubling, if it actually turns out to be true. (The house might be worth a lot now, but not then, for example, and it could be it was purchased at market price...real estate has been very crazy in the last 20 years at times).

And at least one thing: The SC voters did not give Sharpton the win in 2004, so apparently not every African American candidate who stays on the ballot as long as SC gets their vote.

One thing though: If Fitzpatrick is the prosecutor, two things will happen.

1. He will definitely investigate the heck out of it, and he will be stopped by neither day nor night nor rain nor snow nor sleet nor hail nor political considerations.

2. He won't alter the schedule to bring out hot headlines just for an election day...it will take as long as it takes.

Obama was indeed the 'unnamed politician' in Fitz Patrick's indictment.

I don't know. But 80% is a very unheathy margin... He also only got 20+% among whites. Obama's support among latinos is also dismal. I can't understand why the drive-by media keeps on telling us Obama is such a 'uniter' while in reality he has very limited appeal outside his 'tribe'. I feel like the elite media is trying to shove this guy down voters' throats.