Who had the best triple axel at 2008 BMO Nationals | Golden Skate

Who had the best triple axel at 2008 BMO Nationals

dance4u

Rinkside
My vote is Vaughn Chipeur over Chan and Andreev
Vaughn's was huge, powerful, tight and exciting.:rock::rock::rock:cool:

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
Of course. It's Vaughn. His 3A is the best in the world.

Anyhoo, dance4u. Thank you so much for sharing the story of Vaughn's mom and the family. I am deeply moved by her sacrifice for her son.

If Vaughn is assigned to Skate Canada 2008, and she want to come over to Ottawa to see him and his loyal fan, please let me know. I would love to meet and greet with her.

laceup

On the Ice
Vaughn's jumps are absolutely HUGE !!!!

Elladj Blade had a fantasitc 3 Axel / 3 Toe combo in the junior men's short.

rain

Record Breaker
Best 3 Axel by far was Andreev's from the SP. It was textbook perfect.

dance4u

Rinkside
Vaughn's short program 3 axel was more than text book ask Kurt Browning. Don't get me wrong Fedor has a beautiful 3 axel but Vaughn's is better, Vaughn doesn't look as pretty as Fedor, not as dreamy

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Of course. It's Vaughn. His 3A is the best in the world.

Anyhoo, dance4u. Thank you so much for sharing the story of Vaughn's mom and the family. I am deeply moved by her sacrifice for her son.

If Vaughn is assigned to Skate Canada 2008, and she want to come over to Ottawa to see him and his loyal fan, please let me know. I would love to meet and greet with her.

Can you direct me to wher this story was posted? I always love personal interest stories about where skaters got to where they are with the love, support, and often endless sacrifice of families.

Thanks

Canuck

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Vaughn Chipeur in the SP, hands down. I think that's the best triple axel in the world, not just in Canada.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Vaughn's triple axel was certainly the most powerful, but Fedor's was the most beautiful. I've always enjoyed that little extra flair on the landing of jumps more than pure athleticism, so I'd have to go with Fedor's triple axel.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I love Midori Ito's triple axel.

Um, you do realize that this thread is about the 2008 Canadian Nationals, don't you? I fail to see the relevance of your post.