Nobu back to the original status in JSF | Golden Skate

Nobu back to the original status in JSF

Bennett

Record Breaker
It is reported that JSF decided that Nobu should recover what is called the 'special reinforcement skater' status, the same status that he had had before the incident and the highest category that is used to classify the skaters in JSF.

Last edited:

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
It is reported that JSF decided that Nobu should recover what is called the 'special reinforcement skater' status, the same status that he had had before the incident and the highest category that is used to classify the skaters in JSF.

Great for Nobunari. This won't, however, change the JSF's image for me. The way they treat their top skaters isn't really appealing, IMHO.

Now we must hope that Nobunari can also get his head back to where it was before the incident...

M

mars

I hope he will be back next yr, and i hope he will know that he is too talented to give it all up.

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
Im glad they finally put his status back to where it was. I hope he decieds to continue skating, he is a wonderfully talented skater and it would be a shame to miss out on what he has to offer. I wish him the best of luck.:rock:

Oscilla

On the Ice
I think that JSF actions can be equalled to cutting off someone's legs and then giving them a pair of dance shoes and asking to dance ballet.

I'm just devastated by the whole thing... I doubt Nobu will ever get back to the physical and mental state that he was before. I think that if the justice loving misters policemen mercifully shot him that night and hid the body (easy on a totally empty street, and who would have suspected policemen?), it would ultimately be much happier outcome for Nobunari.

I don't even know what to wish for him that would have even a small chance of coming true. "May he rest in peace" is somehow the only phrase that comes to my mind...

You seem to like him a lot ... but if so, please stop fantasizing about his death. How about sending him a note of encouragement instead and letting us know where we can do the same?

Ginask8s

On the Ice
He is young and will get over it. I am sure he has had plenty of time to do community service or something like it .