SC studio pics | Golden Skate

SC studio pics

windspirit

On the Ice
I thought they're going to be the photos that had already made the rounds (from the "Seventeen" magazine...?), which I didn't like much. Some of those new ones are great, though. She looks more mature -- with this maturity that has a story to tell. Very nice. Thanks for the link. :)

IDLERACER

Medalist
Maybe it's the black outfit, but in the pictures in the upper and lower left hand corners, she looks like she's ready to launch into a flamenco dance while holding a rose in her teeth. :D

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I like the very first one of her...

and the ones with her on the ice block look a lot like the ones Timmy had a few years back

Excidra2001

On the Ice
Sasha is a cute and check out that rock hard body. But Sasha needs a tan, its' specially evident in one of the pics.

Lucy25

Final Flight
Sasha's a cute girl (too young looking all over to be a "babe" according to my 18 & 20 year old nephews), but is it just me, or do most of those pictures not do her justice? Especially the top right one, which makes her hair look dirty and stringy. The B&W ones look the best, IMO.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Great pictures and a very mature and lovely Sasha.........42

NanSinger2

On the Ice
The pink outfit looks a bit swan like...wonder if we can expect something along those lines for her programs this season.

Well, she might be too young for Lucy's nephews, LOL, but she's a babe! I liked the one on the ice block in the green dress the best (row 3, #2). Thanks for the link, Red Dog.

Mathman

PS. I just went to your MK site, Aly. Very nice.

rtureck

Final Flight
So is she going to sell these autograph pictures for $12.99 a piece at her official website?

Last edited:

nymkfan51

Medalist
She looks great!

Great photos!
I especially like the one right next to the B&W one. She's a good looking girl.