Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Other, speciy

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I was raised on a farm where we grew grapes and peaches. I had my fill of them when growing up, but now that the farm is gone, I crave peaches and nectarines the most.......go figure...42

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I love most summer fruits but strawberries are my favorite, especially out of my garden.

windspirit

On the Ice
Strawberries. But not those from the supermarket (almost most of the fruits you can buy there are more or less tasteless, bleh).

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
When they are really good, apricots. Very seldom do you find a really good one. I hate raspberries. Love most of the rest.

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Berries...nothing is better than picking berries. i found some blueberries behind my house today...yummy!

Blue Bead

Medalist
Berries, without a doubt. Homegrown strawberries are my favorites, then it's a tie between black raspberries and blueberries. I guess you could say that I'm bery fond of them.:D

Blue Bead

Pookie

Final Flight
I can't choose just one. I love strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, grapes. And usually, they are all so expensive, I can't afford too much of any of them. I also love watermelon and oranges.

rtureck

Final Flight
Last edited:
J

Jané

Apples. In particular Golden Delicious apples. I don't really like any of the other kinds. I like Banana's too though.

Janelle

dizzydi

On the Ice
Apricots.....................

Love them fresh, dried, diced, sliced, jams, pies, cobblers. You get the idea. Never met an apricot I didn't enjoy.

Dizzy