Sr./Jr. Worlds and 4C's - who's going where? | Golden Skate

Sr./Jr. Worlds and 4C's - who's going where?

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Several folks have commented on who's going where but I can't seem to find the links. Would someone mind posting them?

For those Sr. ladies who are age ineligible for Sr. Worlds, will they automatically/most likely go to Jr. Worlds over the 08 Jr. medalists?

Cheers,
Dwiggin3

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
This is all from icenetwork articles. The blank one's I haven't found any official confirmation of yet. I'll fill them in when/if I find them.

Ladies:
Worlds: Wagner, Liang, Meissner
Jr. Worlds: Nagasu, Flatt, Zhang
4CC: Hacker, Wagner, Liang

Men:
Worlds: Lysacek, Weir, Carriere

Pairs:
Worlds: Inoue/Baldwin, Castille/Okolski
Jr. Worlds:
4CC:

Dance:
Worlds: Belbin/Agosto,

Sorry, I put this in the wrong folder last night.

The USA Team. What are the Others?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORLDS TEAM[

LADIES Liang, Meissner, Wagner Alternates (in order) Hacker, Bulanhegui, Czisny

PAIRS Castile/Okolski; Innoue/Baldwin Alternates Vise/Trent; Evora/Ladwiq; Yankowskas/Coughlin

SKATE DANCE Belbin/Agosto; Davis/White; Navarro/Bommentre Alternates Wester/Barantsev; Summersett/Gilles; Maxwell/Traxler

FOUR CONTENTS TEAM

LADIES Hacker, Liang, Wagner Alternates Gilles; Bulanhagui, Czisny

PAIRS Castile/Okolski; Innoue/Baldwin; Vise/Trent Alternates Evora/Ladwiq; Yankowska/Coughlin; Nam/Leftheris

SKATE DANCE Davis/White; Navarro/Bommentre; Wester/Brantsev Alternates Summersett/Gilles; Maxwell/Traxler; Webstone/Obzansky

JUNIOR WORLD TEAM

LADIES Flatt; Nagasu; Zhang Alternates Gilles, Maxwell, Bulanhagui

PAIRS Butler/Jacobsen; Guillen/Curzon; Paetsch/Nuss Alernates Pflumm/Pottenger; Byrne/Bartholomay; Trujillo/Cohen

SKATE DANCE Hubbell/Hubbell; Samuelson/Bates Alternates Gilles/McKernan; Chock/Zuerlein; Wingle/Devereaux

Sorry there were no Men ready when I left. Does anyone have the breakdown of the Men?

Now, do you approve of these assignments?

Joe

If anyone decides to withdraw, it would be great if alternates Melissa Bulanhegui and Evora/Ladwig got a chance to compete. :yes:

MissCleo

On the Ice
If anyone decides to withdraw, it would be great if alternates Melissa Bulanhegui and Evora/Ladwig got a chance to compete. :yes:

I agree, I really wanted to see a completely clean lp from Evora/Ladwig since they had my favorite pairs lp this year. Does anyone know whether they did well enough at any other international competition to be assigned GP events next season?