Pics of Naomi Nari Nam at OC Open! | Golden Skate

Pics of Naomi Nari Nam at OC Open!

K

Kabooke

Re: Pics of Naomi Nari Nam at OC Open!

With the exception of the leg-wrap I think she looks good.
Hopefully she can make it back to nationals.

J

Joesitz

I didn't find the photos flatering to NNN. In one it looks like she has thighs of a female body builder.

The photos of the Williams sisters were much better and clearer, although I do not know why they appear in a figures skating forum.

Can you imagine photos of NNN in a Tennis Forum?:lol:

Joe

M

mathman444

It's funny what the camera does sometimes. In this one, Naomi looks quite slim and svelt.

www.photoreflect.com/scri...F&start=16

But if you're a "thigh man," you can't beat Serena for beautiful legs!

MM;)

PS. Hmm. I see they won't let you link directly to the picture. Click on row 3, number 2.

K

Kzarah

It looks like she is doing a waxel in the pictures.
Daniel and Little Lulu

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:teal;font-family:georgia;font-size:small;"><strong>So how did she do at the competition?</strong></span>

E

eltamina

WOW page 5 forward charlotte on an edge. Naomi please include that in your competitive program.

While you are at it, put the <strong>split loop</strong> in your programs too, and one more request, please add your gorgeous Russian split.

JMHO, I think Nam has the best Russian split among US ladies.

I don't know what to call that move, so I call it a split loop. Nam takes off with her RBO edge as in a loop jump (just like the take off in a falling leaf), she then does a full 360 turn and split in the air (falling leaf is only a 180 turn in the air)