Article: U.S. Hall of Fame | Golden Skate

Article: U.S. Hall of Fame

Geesesk8

On the Ice
From the article:
"Todd Eldredge and Paul Wylie belonged to the last Golden Era of American men's figure skating, which encompassed the '80s (starting with Scott Hamilton) and most of the '90s. It was an era that began with school figures and ended with quadruple jumps, an era of invention and flair and daring and charisma......"

Complete article from The Boston Globe, 1/26/08
"Old times were great for Eldredge, Wiley"
http://www.boston.com/sports/other_...1/26/old_times_were_great_for_eldredge_wiley/

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is a wonderful article. Thanks! :party:

I really hope we get to see at least some pictures/clips from this ceremony. Maybe during the exhibition on TV this coming Saturday?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thank you for sharing. Great article and yes thank goodness
for youtube!!

CB1AB2

Medalist
great article = Todd is my all time favorite skater == I was glad when he joined Stars on Ice = so I could still see him skate

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, Heather and Toni, whenever you have a chance, can you post your pics from the HOF ceremony here? :party: :biggrin: :bow: ;)

Does anyone have any feelings for the 78 year old lady that also was inducted into the Hall of Fame?

Why can't you be happy for her as well as the ones you know of.

Posters believe that figure skating started when they first saw it and and seem to refuse to acknowledge the traditions of the sport. JMO.

Joe

Jhar55

Medalist
Joe, is that a picture of yourself :rofl::rofl:

Back to the subject makes you wonder why thay wait so long to induct the one who been around so long. How long will they wait till Michelle is added?